Best/Worts LV handbag..your opinion

coco_allure

♥Beautiful_Disaster
Sep 1, 2006
PLease write what is the best and worst LV bag like so.

Best.Speedy 25(in mono or damier)
Fits everything and is timeless classic.

Worst.Sac Plat
Not very good looking to me and does not look too comfortable.

This are just my opinions,but of course...choosing the best is quite difficult,i love almost all of them lol:yes:

To me:P:

Best (in terms of comfort and being practical) - Noe:nuts: (what esle?!)

Best (in terms of looks) - Mizi Vienna

Worst - I can't say I hated it but the bag I tried and didn't like much was multipli-citi.:sad:

This is just an opionion...I repeat...this is just an opinion....:P

Best: All of the Damier line....hee hee hee... sorry, but thats how I feel...:shame:

Worst: All of the Panda & cherry line...Sorry!:sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Best- Speedy and Noe...very classic and practical

Worst- sorry to all those who have this bag, don't take it personal!...but the Theda...I think it's got way too much vachetta and hardware going on

Wow, I don't know if I could choose!

Best: Speedys of all kinds because they hold so much and have such a classic shape.

Worst: Fringe bags because of all of the fringes. I like the multicolor, and I like the little charms at the end of the fringes, but all of that fringe reminds me of Dr. Zoidberg.

I'm sorry, please don't throw rocks at me!

Attachments

• zoidberg.jpg
    zoidberg.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 680
The Snorks said:

Best: Speedys of all kinds because they hold so much and have such a classic shape.

Worst: Fringe bags because of all of the fringes. I like the multicolor, and I like the little charms at the end of the fringes, but all of that fringe reminds me of Dr. Zoidberg.

:roflmfao: LOL:roflmfao: I still love the bag though, it some how has grown on me!!

The Snorks said:

lolz..:roflmfao:
best: speedy, shirley and ph
not so worse: the being "high maintenance" on vernis... but i love it though
worst: mini monogram..... (i don't mean the styles... i had a josephine and sold it mainly because it's not that durable) IMO....:shame:

The Snorks said:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I love that !! You even have a picture for reference - too funny !

I think Louis Vuitton may have taken some missteps with some limited edition bags. I'm not particularly fond of the eponge (towel) bags.. or the mesh francis. There were also these like limited edition bags that were part spotted fur (not the mink bags), they were so terrible, it looked like a bag trying to be Tarzan.

Anyways, think happy Vuitton thoughts ! :yes:

As to good bags, there are quite a few and I'm far from able to name a "best".

best: Papillion 30 and speedy 30

worst: the fringe collection & monogram mini (so glad it's being discontinued) and monogram perfo. yuck! just my own opinion anyway =)

worst but own it anyway : my cabas piano because the bottom sucks! but i still love it ha ha

Best: Hmm.. Damier bags with the to-die-for red lining.. :love:

Worst: I have to agree with the above suggestions of the fringe line... And I'd like to add that the Dalmatian bag is quite ugly.. I thought it was fake when I saw it. :sweatdrop:

Best: Vienna and monogram mat/vernis/glace for monogram style (basically "embossed" monogram look)

Worst: MC Speedy cause they tend to look cheap (don't hurt me...!) and have too much going on... (sorry...)