Best way to wear an Hermes scarf?

hello2703 - that's a brilliant post! Even a clutz like me can tie them!
One of my favorite looks is a simple white v-neck tee, really good jeans, tan wedge sandals and my orange classic Bolduc scarf worn as a belt. With the Potiron Birkin, too!

Niiice, GT.......very, very nice!!!!!:yes:

I am referring to looking good. :smile:

But I do agree with Tamarind about the tips on tying the Twilly on a Kelly. :love:

:roflmfao: THAT would be...
constant stress dealing with a belligerent teenager
runnning around after a 5 year old
eating rubbish all day
drinking martinis in the evening

AND hinding under H scarves
AND photochopping my face off all the photos!!!

hello2703 & AirMess,

I just want to let you know I went out with my favourite scarf looking like this .... I like to put to practice what I learn :yes: Thank you! Hope I did it right.

Attachments

• HIA Scarf.jpg
    HIA Scarf.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 282
My favorite way is as a belt, through the loops of jeans or cords. I find the pointu scarf easiest for this, as there is not a lot of extra fabric.
With a regular scarf, I like it obi-style over a simple dress.
And of course a twilly wrapped around my Kelly's handle. (Thank you Rose for posting how to do this. Wherever I go, people stop me and say how beautiful and creative it is.)

Where is the post by Rose on how to wrap the twilly round the Kelly's handle please? Could someone be so kind as to direct me? I want to learn how to do that! TIA :heart:

OMGoodness!! Queenie - I love the many different ways you have tied a scarf. I don't know if I can pull off the halters like you do, b/c you look REALLY GOOD!!

Do they make XXXL size scarves for MOI??:confused1: I'm going to need to play with these scarves or they are just sitting in my closet (with my lavendar:yes: to ward off moths).

Rose and CB - Thanks again for all your great ideas.

I finally got a copy of the "little orange book"- what a gem! great photos, and ideas of how to waer an H scarf. WOW! I've bought 2 scarves, includung a plisse, in the past week, and have worn them all. I felt great wearing them! Thanks to everyone for your suggestions!

I plunged and bought my first Scarf (ever!) and thanks to this thread I am able to "tie" something around my neck, without looking like a Girls Guide :P

This is an excellent thread!! :yes:

I get into a terrible habit of going into the boutique to drool over bags...and then coming out with a new scarf to cheer myself up. How many pink ballerina scarves can a girl wear? I've got it in regular silk, the pleated silk, and also in chiffon! ha ha ha. they're all equally beautiful. I didn't see this suggestion yet, but if you want one more, my favorite is fold it into a long strip. put the middle across the front of your neck with a knot in the middle, bring the ends around, and then bring the ends back to the front but through the knot. It looks sooo chic, and very smart. Have fun!

I didn't see this suggestion yet, but if you want one more, my favorite is fold it into a long strip. put the middle across the front of your neck with a knot in the middle, bring the ends around, and then bring the ends back to the front but through the knot. It looks sooo chic, and very smart. Have fun!

:huh:Ooo Sounds really good.. will try this tomorrow! TIA!