Best place to buy CL's in NYC?

mcb100

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
I travel to new York city, quite often, about once a month and I was wondering where the best place to buy CL's is in the city? I was thinking maybe Barneys might have the best selection? There is a spot where Louboutins are sold at in my local neiman marcus but it's tiny and the selection is poor--only 3 or 4 pairs of Louboutins. I'm aware that there are stand alone Louboutin boutiques in NYC but boutiques of other brands are often fancier and snobbier than department stores so not 100% sure that i'd want to venture in there. TIA!

Just want to add, that if anybody has been to a particular CL boutique in NYC and had a really great experience/customer service then I'm open to going there! I just look very young, I don't look like someone who want drop a grand on shoes so sometimes in boutiques I don't really get treated that well....But I'm mostly looking for wherever has the best/biggest selection. As I said before, my local NM usually only has three or four pairs of CL's to choose from in the entire store. :smile:

I have found the Louboutin Horatio boutique to be great, very helpful and friendly. Madison Avenue is nice, but I prefer the downtown location. Saks, Bergdorfs and Barneys all have great selections of Louboutins as well. Happy shopping!

Madison has been amazing for me. The SA are so nice, even if they don't have what I'm looking for they will try and find it, they did a Google search last time I was in and sent me to NM. They can look at the inventory of NYC Saks in their system too. I have a boutique in my city and I still call the store on Madison with any questions or if I need something. I can't find their card but you can also email them and they are really good at responding and helping you.

Yes madison avenue!! But to be honest I pass by the location downtown on my way to work and it's been very empty (especially on the weekends) Probably due to locals heading out of the city on weekends