Best LV bag for Mom?

honu

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
My Mom is not familiar with LV styles - she has never had any LV bags, she has a few Gucci pieces but that's it. I want to buy her a nice LV bag that she can use often. What do you think is a good bag for her? Maybe the Cabas Piano? Is there anything similar to that in Damier? She gravitates towards totes.

TIA

Damier is a great choice, my mom is in love with damier because of the dyed leather and the fact that it's subtle.

Here are two that come to mind:
Damier Parioli - $850
Manosque PM - $1,030

If you have the time, you can always SO a damier cabas piano. You're a great daughter btw!

Inky Paws said:
What? Does this mean that you can special order any of the regular line bags (monogram canvas) and have it made in the damier canvas? That would be so awesome!

Yep...it would take about 6 mths though.:sad2: I called about ordering one and that's what the LV SA said.

I just found a picture of a fake Damier Piano but it's to get an idea of what it could look like.

Attachments

• Fake Damier Piano.jpg
    Fake Damier Piano.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 722
ayla said:
If she'd like something in the damier print, why don't you just wait for the Speedy. It's due out in a few months !

0o0o0o, a damier speedy! that would be nice! But i do think the Alma is quite nice too, i would buy my Mum one! Good luck :biggrin: You're a GREAT daughter!!!

SO a cabas piano in damier would be so lovely...the wait would kill me, but i'd LOVE to have that bag.

otherwise since she likes totes, the cabas piano is lovely of course, don't forget about the luco and the vavin.

Attachments

• luco.jpg
    luco.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 692
  • vavingm.jpg
    vavingm.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 584