Best (leather) Teacher Tote?

Where can I see this online?

Editted - is this it?

331016_331021_fpx.tif

Hmm... dunno

Another vote here for the Cole Haan Aerin! I have this bag and love it- it holds a ton, the leather is soft and squishy but the bag still has structure. :tup:

I just got a Kale Lyndon and it's the perfect size for all my school stuff. The leather is gorgeous but it's not too flashy. It's also fairly lightweight.
k727-navy-zoom.jpg

The only picture I could find immediately is the new season's bag. Mine is from Fall 07 and it's black and doesn't have the tassel.

I also have a Coach briefcase (the Metropolitan brief), but it's a little cumbersome for every day.
5180_BLK_d2.jpg

I am also student teaching and hope to be teaching in the fall. I will be teaching younger kids so i will be in one room and wont have to carry quite as much but i have in some of my more recent bag buys been planning what i can use for such papers and folders and here is one of my faves

gustto large setela
this is one BIG BAG!!!!!! BUT it is very lightweight feels like paper when its empty so the weight of what you carry is what you feel
AND it is durable i recently used it as a carryon for the airplane for my laptop and dvds and books and it was perfect

these wouldnt be my choice of colors but it shows its size on someones body

_DSC0308_detail.jpg

18"W x 15"H x 5"D
7" drop from shoulder