Best deal you've ever gotten on an MJ?

I am extremely fortunate to have a friend who works in advertising at Dior. As part of LVMH, she also gets access to the MJ employee sale. Luckily, she's not that into purses and has passed on her discount to me. I have gotten some AMAZING deals:

MJ grass green Venetia: $250
MJ black patchwork Stam (orig. $1550): $295
MJ cognac tie Tasha (orig. $1895): $295

and before you ask...No, I won't extend the discount to you. :nogood: I already have to struggle with narrowing down 7-8 bags to 1 bag. i know, poor me. haha. :shrugs:

side note: Her Dior employee sale is even more insane. Couture is priced at $150 and below. Shoes are $75. Purses are $50.

I am extremely fortunate to have a friend who works in advertising at Dior. As part of LVMH, she also gets access to the MJ employee sale. Luckily, she's not that into purses and has passed on her discount to me. I have gotten some AMAZING deals:

MJ grass green Venetia: $250
MJ black patchwork Stam (orig. $1550): $295
MJ cognac tie Tasha (orig. $1895): $295

and before you ask...No, I won't extend the discount to you. :nogood: I already have to struggle with narrowing down 7-8 bags to 1 bag. i know, poor me. haha. :shrugs:

side note: Her Dior employee sale is even more insane. Couture is priced at $150 and below. Shoes are $75. Purses are $50.

My sister in law works for LVMH too!! She also mentioned some crazy discount to me (she's in asia)! Is there a limit on how much they can buy? I feel bad coz she is a shopping maniac too..

My sister in law works for LVMH too!! She also mentioned some crazy discount to me (she's in asia)! Is there a limit on how much they can buy? I feel bad coz she is a shopping maniac too..

i'm not sure what the discount is for other brands under LVMH, but for MJ, it's something like 12 handbags, 10 small leather goods, and 10 accessories.

YAY my new found love! thanks for bumping i didnt even know this was here,

my best deal so far would have to be TODAY when i scored a black patchwork ZC for 197 from Barney's!

here are a few others:

MbMj Farida softy black $230 Nordys
MJ Mercer Large Multipocket Navy $450 Nordys
MJ easy long wallet grey $150 Nordys
MJ seventies satchel $450 (it now has a new home) Nordys

i just got a brand spankin new MbMJ black Dr Q clutch for $50 and a Turnlock Bowler in yam for $51 both from the same lovely seller on ebay.

WOW...great deals! I would love to see the Yam Turnlock Bowler. If you get the chance, can you post a picture in the MbMJ Reference Library? If you're not sure what I mean, feel free to PM me. Congrats on those bargains!!

I got my black Stella, which was perfect on the outside but with some pretty dirty suede inside, for $250 on ebay, and I also got my almond Sophia for the same price in great condition:yahoo: Got my camo Teri MbMJ on Neiman's website for $150:wlae:Yeah, Me!!