Besides the Momo Bella Peach Which do you hate?

"Unclassy"... I don't think the women on the prints are supposed to look classy because the tokidoki bags themselves are not "classy." They're fun, flirty, and cute... which is what I think the women portray, even though I don't care for them all that much in general.

Man, there's a lot of name-calling to these fictional anime characters. *lol* Unclassy, slutty... Vicious! *lol*

I like the way you described them Maya. I think you hit the nail on the head w/fun flirty and cute :tup:. I don't mind the girls as much as I mind momo.

I'm really enjoying watching the name calling!! :popcorn:

"Unclassy"... I don't think the women on the prints are supposed to look classy because the tokidoki bags themselves are not "classy." They're fun, flirty, and cute... which is what I think the women portray, even though I don't care for them all that much in general.

Man, there's a lot of name-calling to these fictional anime characters. *lol* Unclassy, slutty... Vicious! *lol*

lol I don't care if the bags have to be classy or not, I only think the girls look ugly and unclassy.
They're only anime characters. :roflmfao:

aww I love the girls on the bags ... I think they're way pretty :yes: especially the pink haired girls and the yellow bikini girl on spiaggia. I wish I looked like that ... haha. Also I know people don't like him but I love the hot dog roasting devil on inferno :biggrin:

I know I'm joining this thread kind of late, but I the hate babies. For some reason when I see babies (especially the sumo one) I just think of gross smelly diapers. I don't think I can get anything in tutti because I don't like the peach or the baby.

haha, i almost died today while waiting for SH to pick my bags... cuz i specifically asked for no babies, peaches, or the black/white bull dogs. and i kept hearing her mummer to herself "nope... they all have babies" i was like WAHH! then shes like "OH I FOUND ONE" *whew* lol

hm... I think there was a thread on this much earlier... months and months ago. and now the HATE for momo has been RESURRECTED!!!! :P

I don't mind her at all, actually. but I don't care for the tshirts w/only momo.

I think my least fav are the evil apples and candies.

I really like the sumo baby, chilis, hot dog roasting boy on inferno and some of the others that are unpopular (it seems) here.... oh well, good to know that there will be print placement for me!!!!! :graucho:

i like all the characters you guys say you hate. acutally, i think i just like all the characters in general. i can't believe someone said they hate the pepperoncinnis! i have them on my amore porta and on my amore gioco and i think they're adorable! oh and they're on my inferno ciao ciao too...