Berry Blake

1. Sorry to make another post...Has anyone seen a Berry Blake recently at their Nordstrom Rack? Please let me know which location...thanks again :smile:

2. There were 2 at the Nordstrom Rack a few weeks ago. I havent been in awhille- sorry. Its worth a call though

Nordstrom Rack at Glendale Fashion Center (#350)
    227 North Glendale Avenue
    Glendale, CA 91206
    (818) 240-2404

3. How much were they going for? :graucho:

4. Two at the San Diego Location, $449 each:

1640 Camino Del Rio N # 1310
    San Diego, CA 92108
    (619) 296-0143

5. yes $449 in glendale,ca as well.

6. that's a good deal! Go for it!

7. OOH! The berry blake sounds so pretty!

8. argh...I've been calling stores all day at work (when i'm not busy haha) and all of them were describing the MP and the Venetia to me. I'll try again tomorrow....but I called so many today + found nada + it was sad :crybaby:Thanks for your help thus far!

9. I think there were two at the Saratoga, CA location as well. It's odd that the stores didn't have any; it could be that the SA's just don't know the styles or the colors and that is rather common.

10. I think i got the last one at the San Marcos location! It was $429...I'm not sure why it was not $449...I made sure it was the Blake though and the girl was very sure and nice so I hope that it all works out..!

11. Wahoo! Congrats! :nuts: Post pics when you get her!

12. Actually, the Blakes sold for $429, it was the Venetia that sold for $449 so in all probability you got the right MJ. Congrats!