Belle owners??

Hi! I'm interested in getting a pare of Belles, probably the 85mm, and I haven't decided on leather choice yet (smooth vs. suede). Would anyone be willing to post some modeling shots?? I'd love to see how you all style your Belles, it would give me inspiration to pull the trigger! Thank you!

Hi! I'm interested in getting a pare of Belles, probably the 85mm, and I haven't decided on leather choice yet (smooth vs. suede). Would anyone be willing to post some modeling shots?? I'd love to see how you all style your Belles, it would give me inspiration to pull the trigger! Thank you!

I'm getting a pair and feel the same lol did u get them? And are they comfy? Lol [emoji23]

I just bought them, but haven't worn them yet, as I'm still evaluating comfort and fit. I usually am a size 40 and bought a 40, but some posters have said (including on size thread) to go 1/2 size up. They seem to fit more like shoes as opposed to boots. Frankly I usually don't go over 70 mm, but these don't feel bad at all. Would be interested in any personal experience either with size or heel height.