Bella Bella?

anners316

Mar 10, 2007
i was considering ordering a bella bella from the hawaii outlet.. do you guys know what the original price was? also if anyone has pics of themselves wearing the bb that would be awesome!!

The original price was I think $148 but in hawaii its like $164 or something...(they have an upcharge on all their stuff there) I bought one from there, at the time it was 30% off, so it cost me $142 and that included shipping.
That was about 3 or 4 weeks ago...I love it, ITS BEAUTIFUL!!! Great shape & size of a bag. looks like a half moon hanging under your arm.

Not to sway, but honestly if its just the style you're wondering about and not the print...GO FOR IT!!!! I haven't read one complaint from anyone about not liking the Bella Bella. Well, I think one or two thought it might be too big (but I don't think they had seen one in person) I am not a big bag person and I don't think its big. It's medium. I think the bella appears to be very small but others seem to like it. Seems like they're always for sale!

Bella bella is a great bag. They are a great size and shape. Go for it! I wouldnt wait to long to order as the Hawaii Outlet is the only one with original print items. You have to send them a money order and its sorta time consuming.

I know I'm probably going to get the bella bella... but I had another ? and I want your opinon... should I get an original andiamo or should I wait for another print since I'm not sure if andiamo is too big for me?? I'm already going to get an original bella and now an original bella bella... soooo should I stop at those two for the original prints and wait for another print to come out?

I got my second playground bella bella yesterday :yahoo: ..it is LATTE HEAVEN!!! :love: There are 7 full lattes on it and two half lattes!!!! All three lattes on the back, pink, blue & brown...both pink & blue lattes on the front and then on the bottom there are 2 places where the pink & blue lattes are but the pink lattes are cut in half off the sides along the bottom !! :love: Can you guys believe that??

Don't you worry...there are plenty of momobellas on the playground print. Momobella must be Simone's FAV b/c it's the only character on every single print! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: