Belen Echandia Take Me Anywhere - Which Colour?

Really quite a buzz about these purses, now. I have been pondering the same thing. I think I would hold out for the blue.

Also, can we get some more pics of the lovely tPF women actually modelling the bags? Would love to see those (even if faces are hidden, etc. for privacy.)

Yes absolutely. I promise to get someone with a camera to take a pic this week if possible. I still can't find my durn camera cord. :rolleyes:

FYI, Jackie emailed me back today to say that all the petrol ones are sold out but they can have them made to order if you like.

I am still having a think about this. I don't wear black and therefore don't have a problem trying to match the brown with black.

I was trying to think of what the leather on my petrol bag reminded me of and now I know-it's like a Balenciaga leather wise.:smile:

I'm really glad to hear you say that JN, because someone on the forum who I showed pics to said it reminded her of a Tano! Not that Tano isn't pretty, but it doesn't look a thing like that crunch leather does it?

I got an email telling me new colours, specifically blue and grey, would be available soon and I adore both, but the blues just have it for me. You will love these bags I am sure though whatever the shade and I suspect one shade may lead to another . . .

After mulling over this all weekend, I have decided that I am essentially a blue person. So, I think I will wait for more of the blue ones to come in. Although the chocolate looks good, I think a blue would be more special.

Can any of you ladies who have this bag tell me if the shorter handles go over the shoulders and is the longer handle adjustable in length? Thanks.

After mulling over this all weekend, I have decided that I am essentially a blue person. So, I think I will wait for more of the blue ones to come in. Although the chocolate looks good, I think a blue would be more special.

Can any of you ladies who have this bag tell me if the shorter handles go over the shoulders and is the longer handle adjustable in length? Thanks.

The shorter handles DO go over the shoulder, which actually surprised me since I've only used them to carry by hand or on my arm since I've received it. I don't think it would work very well with a bulky coat though. The longer strap isn't adjustable. It's sort of an either/or situation. If you do want a blue one, you might be able to custom order the hardware too since she hasn't made any yet. Good luck. :yes:

The shorter handles DO go over the shoulder, which actually surprised me since I've only used them to carry by hand or on my arm since I've received it. I don't think it would work very well with a bulky coat though. The longer strap isn't adjustable. It's sort of an either/or situation. If you do want a blue one, you might be able to custom order the hardware too since she hasn't made any yet. Good luck. :yes:

Yep agree...the shorter handles work over the shoulder but with nothing more than a trench coat on...I have chocolate and absolutely love it but I have to say petrol is my new target in the Indulge Me Style...addicted! Here's a modelling picture...I posted in another thread so hope it's not repetetive...

bag.jpg