Been holding out on my B-Day treats!

Hey I was reading what you said about the color combination. Are all of them different or should I ask for one with more pink? When I get it.:graucho:

The MC pattern has a colour sequence which you see the same in all MC bags. But not all bags have the same amount of "colours" or "colour combo". This all depends where the last cut of the canvas fabric of the last bag to the next bag begun when they were making the bag. That's why you'll see some have more colours than others. Also the front pocket is a separate piece that they sew on so it might not be consistent with the colour sequence (that's why mine has 2 mauve/pinks beside each other). I hope I explained that correct. (If I didn't explain that right, please feel free to correct me, anyone;))

When you buy yours, you can always request to see more than one bag to compare the colour combo and see which one you like first. Even though my SA got lucky and grabbed this bag with all the pinks/light colours, we still compared it with 2 other MC Speedies in the store. When I bought my first MC piece (Audra), I was so excited that I totally forgot about colour combos!

If you go to the Clubhouse Section, in the MC thread, you'll find a lot of bags with different colour combos. This might help you decide which colours you'll like more on your future Speedy!

HTH:smile: