Beauty products and brands you kicked to the curb?

can't think of any MAC products I've bought for a while
I used Armani foundation for a long time. I think I bought into the hype. It wasn't that special.
I'm using drugstore foundation now. My biggest issue with that is finding the right shade but if you can do that, it works for me. There was a time years ago when I broke out from drugstore foundation so for a very long time I only used dept store brands - clinique, prescriptives, armani - and oil free. These days I'm not as sensitive.

I've given up almost all major brands: La Mer, Prairie, Dior, CHANEL, Clarins, Lancôme, Clinique, Paul and Joe, Loccitane, Neutrogena, drugstore brands, etc...basically any brand that tests on animals.

I only buy beauty products that have the leaping bunny logo (a jumping bunny with stars), that means the product has not been tested on animals, and neither have the raw individual ingredients that are in it.

For makeup I now use Too Faced.
For skincare I stick to Burt's Bees, Alba, and Booth's.

Natural. And cruelty free.

Laura Mercier, purchased the concealer pallet, primer and the tinted "glowing" cream and they were all awful. Haven't used any of them more than once and they all ended up in the bin. Never ever buying anything from it again.[emoji107]

Lush, all the colouring and the perfumes [emoji40]

No body shop, Lancôme, Chanel, YSL.

Moved to Benefits "they're real" Mascara and loving it.

Love MAC's foundations, concealer, lipsticks, eyeshadow, blushes and highlighter. Didn't know about the animal cruelty though. Their blushes and eye shadows last very very long time so haven't bought any in at least two years.

Loving the Urban decay naked pallet (1)

Using Cetaphil wash and not sure how I feel about it yet. Any experiences with Paula's Choice products?

No more YSL for me - I found some high street foundation and lippies that work much better on my skin and are a quarter the price. They don't have the pretty gold packaging of course...

Chanel and Dior (except for their liquid liner). Just wasn't very impressed, especially eyeshadows - both didn't seem super pigmented. I've had better luck with Urban Decay and MUFE.

For some reason Dior is a brand that just doesn't appeal to me. I've heard that it's improved a lot but I still can't bring myself to try it.

I do love the new Chanel liquid matte lipsticks and actually think they are the best liquid matte lipsticks to date. However nothing else from Chanel interest me.

YSL I will continue to use the mascara but that's it.