Beautiful Ivory from LVR just arrived...

1. I just got my beautiful ivory GSH ivory from LVR. The leather is sooooo perfect. Its thick, super soft, distressed, and smooshy.....:drool::drool: I like the color, basically the 07 white, but with a vintage effect, like a glaze of vanilla ice cream with white peaking through. The SGH looks great with it, its so dressy and classy.

ivoryflash.jpg ivoryback.jpg ivory1.jpg ivory4.jpg
  2. Dear god!!! She is sooo scrummy, ijust want to lick her! lol Congrats!

3. congrats! she is a beauty.

4. Beautiful. The S GH is so the right choice! Lovely, scrumptious! :smile:

5. OMG!!!!!!!!!:nuts: That is sooooo gorgeous!!!:heart: I'm drooling!!!:drool: Looks amazing with the SGH!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love:

6. Loooove it with SGH!!!

7. I've seen this combo in person and it is absolutely gorgeous! And thanks for the comparison shot with the washing machine and door! :nuts::tup:

These pics deserves to be enlarged :love:...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. wow, i'm drooling. :drool: Working in NYC I can't bring myself to buy a white/ivory/creme bag b/c of the dirt and grossness!

9. Congrats! I :heart::heart::heart: the color. It's perfect for fall. Ivory with SGH is the perfect combination.

10. Vanilla ice cream is the perfect word to describe this beauty !! yummy !!

11. OMG that bag is so hot it is smoking!!!! I will need to look at these pictures every day just to get a little fix!!!! I dare not own one since it would only look good for about a week in my life! I am loving that you got such a rockin bag. Even if I can't have it, I love that someone else can pull off carrying a great bbag. Ooooooh how people are going to drool when they see you with that bag!!!!!!
    Modeling pictures please!

12. :drool: Kitten that bag is beautiful!!!! I love the silver on the Ivory! So pretty!

13. Kittens you will look fab witht his bag.:yes: Congrats:yahoo: i love this combo.:tup:

14. :nuts: WOW~ It looks absolutely stunning!!!! Yummy... vanilla ice cream :drool:

15. kitten, your bag is gorgeous. I love ivorie. thats the city size right??
    congrats!!!:tup: