Be Dior

Has the BeDior bag lost 'favour'? I hardly hear it mentioned these days and don't think I've seen anyone actually carrying one.
Thats right. I havent heard about it anymore. I have one and havent worn for almost 3 mths now as I have to send it back for repairing a threat came loose on the strap. When it comes back, I definitely take her out again. I miss her. I live in Bay Area and I dont see anyone with Dior at all. Only 2 times I saw lady dior at Stanford Mall and that was it.

think its the one which cracks along the folding lines or something and because people had problems with this and posted on this website, other people then realised it was a risky purchase.

think its the one which cracks along the folding lines or something and because people had problems with this and posted on this website, other people then realised it was a risky purchase.
I see bags of all brands are defected all the time. Like the Pocchette Metis of LV, classic flap Chanel, printed/paint canvas LV, etc. But it doesnt stop fans continue to purchase. I dont own my Be Dior long enough to say it, but she is adorable and I havent seen the crack YET. I believe if it ever develops any cracks, Dior will do something about it.

Reactions: averagejoe
Has the BeDior bag lost 'favour'? I hardly hear it mentioned these days and don't think I've seen anyone actually carrying one.
Unfortunately I believe the Be Dior is being discontinued. This means that Dior has not promoted the bag recently, and it will be phased out of the boutiques.

I think it's a wonderful bag, even though there were some reports of the sealant cracking at the high-stress area. It actually happens to a lot of different bags from different brands. The good thing is that the Be Dior's sealant cracking issue isn't very visible, especially when the flap is closed.

Reactions: UpTime
Unfortunately I believe the Be Dior is being discontinued. This means that Dior has not promoted the bag recently, and it will be phased out of the boutiques.

I think it's a wonderful bag, even though there were some reports of the sealant cracking at the high-stress area. It actually happens to a lot of different bags from different brands. The good thing is that the Be Dior's sealant cracking issue isn't very visible, especially when the flap is closed.
Whats? Discontinued already? I didn't know that. So within a year, Miss Dior, Be Dior and Diorissimo are gone. These are all good bags. [emoji30]

Whats? Discontinued already? I didn't know that. So within a year, Miss Dior, Be Dior and Diorissimo are gone. These are all good bags. [emoji30]
Yes, unfortunately. Seems like the push is now for Diorama and Diorever. I may be wrong about the Be Dior but everything I've seen and heard points to the direction that it has been discontinued.

Yes, unfortunately. Seems like the push is now for Diorama and Diorever. I may be wrong about the Be Dior but everything I've seen and heard points to the direction that it has been discontinued.
Oh boy, this is very sad. Man, will Lady Dior go anytime soon? [emoji16] just kidding, I dont think so...but who knows.

Oh boy, this is very sad. Man, will Lady Dior go anytime soon? [emoji16] just kidding, I dont think so...but who knows.
No, the Lady Dior will not go. It's very hard for a brand to achieve a "timeless" iconic style, and once they have it, it would be a very poor business decision to discontinue it.

I love my Be Dior bag. :heart: I bought one from the spring 2016 collection. No issues with it what so ever. It holds a lot, its durable, and not delicate so I don't have to worry about it.

Phew...glad I didn't buy a 2nd one after my 1st first one end up bad. It's a very pretty top handle bag I have to admit,sadly I knew it won't be popular and soon disappear.
Actually, I think discontinuing gives me a stronger reason to keep or buy a bag as I feel like exclusively to me. Also, it just sounds exactly like seasonal bags. Like Chane introduces tons of seasonal styles and those never come back again and people jump in for them. I can say the Be Dior is one of the best quality and style for such a seasonal season and totally worth the money

Reactions: averagejoe