BB Swap Box Round 18 Reveal Thread!

Limom, I have to say I love the box you used. And I'm so happy I was last this time so I could add lots in to the box! Pictures will be coming tomorrow, I've got awful lighting tonight. Box will go out Monday. Sorry for the tease!

Alright, so much for trying to get better lighting, anyway here's what I picked:

- Clarins HydraQuench Cream
- Too Faced Sweethearts Blush - Something About Berry
- Clarins - HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase
- Clarins - Gentle Refiner
- Caviar CC Cream
- MUFE Ulta HD 117=Y225
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer
- Lottie eyeshadow brush

The Clarins skincare minis are awesome, I've been wanting to try all of those and what perfect sizes to try. Same with the Caviar leave in treatment. The MUFE is the shade I am in the foundation stick so hopefully I'm the same with that. I've been into trying bronzers (or more the idea of trying bronzer) so I'm happy with that mini. And I can't say no to pretty blush. Good timing finding that brush, I just the other day found my MAC brush that's similar with chunks of the fibers snapped off in a few places. :sad:

Attachments

• IMG_1811.jpg
    IMG_1811.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 122
Limom, I have to say I love the box you used. And I'm so happy I was last this time so I could add lots in to the box! Pictures will be coming tomorrow, I've got awful lighting tonight. Box will go out Monday. Sorry for the tease!
Thank you.
I could not manage to make the items fit the regular box.
I love all your picks.
Great choice.

Reactions: karester
Box is shipped! If this box holds up, I think we could use it for a while. It didn't cost any more than usual, in fact it was cheaper than the last time I sent in their biggest box, the one we normally use!