Bayswater or Roxanne??

Bayswater, in any colour! Oak is versatile and goes with both brown and black, and will age beautifully. But if you don't like the patina process and prefer the colour to stay unchanged, go for a darker colour like black or chocolate. You can't go wrong with a Bayswater!

Wow, that is what you call a difficult decision! And I can be absolutely no help at all!!:nogood::lol: I love them both, they are both sooooo mulberry! I have a ledbury and a rosemary, so smaller versions of the ones you are trying to choose from, and I cant even pick which one I like most out of mine :lol:

What I would say is get oak for your first mulberry, as it is such a versatile colour and will go with pretty much everything, in every season. And the Oak darwin is just beautiful :love:

I'm in a similar position! I'm considering my first Mulberry purchase and I keep wavering between the Bayswater and the Roxanne (and sometimes the Mabel, but every time I see it in the flesh I decide I don't like it that much). The Bayswater is definitely the classic - it will never date, and (hopefully) will be serve you well for many years of come. The Roxanne on the other hand is a bit younger and funkier. I like my bags to have some embellishments.

I'll probably end up getting both... eventually :tup:

This is SO difficult. By the way, did anyone see the picture of Alexa Chung with her Roxanne? SHe had done this cute thing with using a ribbon like strap to turn it into a longer bag. Very cool.

Natural leather, definitely. I think the printed leather will date fairly quickly.

Personally - I'd go for the oak Roxanne. Treat her really nicely and she'll age really well. Then start saving for a black Bayswater :tup:

I love Alexa's Roxanne - I'd definitely get a longer strap if/when I get a Roxanne :smile:

I'm afraid I'm not of much help here - I have both of them, and I would have to say: both! And you can't go wrong with oak.
They are not far apart age- or season-wise. I believe Bayswater first came out in 2003, and Roxanne in 2004, and they have both kept well since then.