Battle of the pythons--see my pics!

maxter: i love your purple python flap. is the color of your bag called dk pink?

Yes, that is what the tag said. But the Chanel RTW sales rep I ran into called it "ombre", which I think means the different colors in the bag. He was MUCH more knowledgable than any other sales person I have ever met - he worked for the main company - not retail.

Here's my purple/pink. I think it is a little bigger than your blue bag - which I would keep BTW because it is so fun!! It made me think of Hermes Blue Jean color. You can always pull that off!

ChanelPythonFront.jpg

OMG!! Such beautiful and exotic bags :love:
If you're going to keep the bronze flap, then ditch the bronze tote and keep the green for more variety :smile:
I love the baby blue python flap too! Please keep it! :heart:

i'm not crazy about the green phyton tote - it looks to busy... the bronze has a nice subdued color but it still gives you that pop that you need.

I say let the baby blue phyton flap go since you already have a color similar to it

L, i kinda like the bronze color for the tote. but then again after i pay attention more details, i like the shape of the green tote better.. the green tote seems more versatile and remind me of the shape of louis suhali lefab .
the bronze tote is gorgeous in color, but the shape kinda stiff..kwim? but that just my opinion. if you will keep the bronze flap ( i definetely will, that is beautiful bag). probably you should go with green tote? so more color variety in your collection.
good luck!!!

I like the color of the bronze better, but the shape of the green. Maybe if we could see you modeling it we could see which looks better on you. I also like the blue and don't think it is juvenile at all.

Your slithery family is so gorgeous! It must be an excruciating decision for you.

As far as your new HG...think long and hard if that one bag is worth the versatility of all of the bags that you currently have in your python family. I would almost say that it would not be - you have such a great variety in your collection, every one serves a different purpose and has a different look - but then again, alligator (or python for that matter) has never made my heart stop, my mouth go dry, or my eyes bulge out of their sockets :P Since it did that for you...well then you do have a very tough decision, my friend!!

But getting back to the battles...

Battle #1 is so simple. You want to keep the bronze flap, so dump the bronze tote. The green tote is fantabulous, luxe, sexy! Well so is the bronze, but if you are "definitely not keeping both totes" then the choice is easy.

Battle #2...I love the blue flap, I really do, but if you have to get rid of something in your collection to take you one step closer to HG, I'd dump that too. I don't think it's juvenile so much as "more youthful" compared to the others in your collection. You already edited a few pieces out (heard about the yellow...and omg are you "giving" that bronze clutch away, for real?? Lucky gal, who is she???!!!) - I don't think you're really going to miss Ms. Blue, since you have the lambskin (that is gorgeous too)...

Good luck!!