Barney's Sucks

I hear you ... they canceled my last order for taupe Lanvin flats ... they were on sale for $210!

I've just placed an order for another pair in a different color ... we'll see if the order goes through ...

Barney's does this to me a lot... and then the last time they actually CHARGED my card and didn't send the shoes (cancelled the order.) I called them and then CS had the audacity to act like it was no big deal. They really left a bad taste in my mouth with that one.

I hear you ... they canceled my last order for taupe Lanvin flats ... they were on sale for $210!

I've just placed an order for another pair in a different color ... we'll see if the order goes through ...

That happened to me too! I ordered another pair again yesterday, for some reasons it showed up randomly, hopefully it goes through....so bizarre how they work!

I've had sooo many orders cancel when I order online so I just starting calling stores. But the last time I called I was told by a sa that the shoe was sold out. So I called another store and that sa found the shoes at the store I just called and was told it was sold out. WTH?? I got them anyway.

How confusing! I called the SA in NY and found out none of the shoes that I ordered online were available. I can't stand the run around..all I want for now is just a pair of Lanvin flats....!!