Barneys SALE: Christian Louboutin, Lanvin and more!!

actually I was told they are 40% off...lots more are on sale.

If you call Suzanne 310 276 4400 ext 5603...she will be able to tell you more.

Some lanvins are too...like the ballet flats, etc...

Oh girls you can't believe how lucky you are I will have to wait for january no sales here before and then I will have to go to paris...since they are not sold anywhere else grhhhhhhh.
I would love to get a pair of those pigalles but even more I want vary privés .

I think the discount at Barneys is 40% too. And they have a great selection. Get there fast because I am sure that sizes are going to go quickly.
BG and Saks are also having their sales, and their shoe departments were jam packed last night and this morning.

omg! they have the blue leopard pigalles 90mm and yellow simple pumps 100mm in both my sizes! SHOULD I TAKE BOTH PAIRS??? i'm leaning towards the yellow ones though!! OMG! cory, i called suzanne, is she in barneys BH or NY? i have a friend in LA and i was thinking if she could ship the shoes to him...

^^ladydeluxe...you should def take the yellow ones!!!

post pics when you get them...this is at the store? cos i didnt see them online =)

these sales are so bad for the wallet!!!

^^ladydeluxe...you should def take the yellow ones!!!

post pics when you get them...this is at the store? cos i didnt see them online =)

these sales are so bad for the wallet!!!

thanks!! i called suzanne! she's lovely ;) thanks so much for the recommendation! i was wondering if she is in BH or NY barneys? what did you snag off the sale? hehe yes it is so bad for the wallet! i definitely would pick the yellow! they would be my first simple pumps and my mom thought they were so cute when she saw them on vogue! ahhh! :Push:

ladydeluxe heehee, yah--Im still waiting for more pics from her but so far I have the red simple pumps (100mm hope i can walk in them cos the 70mm electric blue ones and the 85mm leopard print ones i have spoiled me...so comfy and easy to walk in)...and im waiting on a pair of miss bunny black patent with the gold bow and deciding on lanvin ballerina flats...MJ and tapeet flats...

woot...all my shoe shopping is done in like a span of 3 weeks or something it seems...when they all go on sale!

glad you were able to reach Suzanne!!!

LadyD - you MUST get the yellow simple pump, I love that shoe and have been looking everywhere for it. It is sold out in my size. If you find one in a size 38 or 38.5, please let me know!

calisnoopy: OMG!! the miss bunny ones are going on sale too? crap! i am so so so broke i swear LOL! :graucho: my yellow ones are in 100mm too! and i only want shoes that ARE at least 100mm and above... so i passed up on the leopard print ones :sad:

kamilla: YES I WILL DEF KEEP A LOOKOUT FOR YOU!!! suzanne said the yellow simple pumps are in my size and the last pair, holy cow am i fated or what LOL!! ;) don't worry, like i always say, good things come to men who wait! so you'll definitely find them!! hehe

^^any pics of the burgundy patent? still waiting for suzanne to send me pics of the miss bunny in burgundy patent...ack...

otherwise im going with the black patent miss bunny--what do you girls think? =)

acks!! i'm tearing my hair out! MISS BUNNY IS SO CUTE but i guess i love the simple pumps better :graucho: i think miss bunny is sweet and a little too dainty for me with the cute little bow ;) suzanne has them in fuschia toooo! for anyone who is a size 37 , she has a pair of black patent miss bunny in 37.5!

cory, i don't remember suzanne saying she has burgundy, i just got off the phone with her. she told me there's the fuschia (light purple), leopard and black patent, going for $450 if i remember correctly. did i mention you're so lucky to get the red patent simple pumps! acks i've been dying to get a pair of those!