Balenciaga kaffiya scarf...

I'm very happy to finally be able to present/debut the balenciaga kaffiya scarf!!

The coins/charms do tangle from time to time but it only takes like 10-15 minutes to detangle because of the way they hang and are sewn on, etc...not really bad at all

And the scarf is heavier than other ones w/o charms ofcourse but it does help it to sit and stay in place...
:heart::heart:
:love:
View attachment 339377

View attachment 339378

View attachment 339379

View attachment 339380

You are so rocking the look!!!! congrats girl!!!

Now THAT is a work of Art..and you look beautiful with it, you have a treasure for life..can you tell us how thick/and/or heavy the fabric is? and is it in two layers?..congrats..

Calisnoopy you are so lucky! This scarf is such a great find and not many other people will have it. It's a great addition to your collection. Thanks for the close up photo of the charms. They are really interesting. Congrats!

It's so lovely on you! You scored my favourite colour combination too! Thank you for taking the pictures! If I ever have enough spare time and feel crafty I might try to make my own.

that would be an awesome idea...the little coins and charms are just so cute--they always make a little clanking sound when I walk but its like so cute i dont even mind LOL

and they seem very well constructed too so i dont worry about them falling off or coming loose

Oh my! I've never seen one in blue, it's so chic and cool! Congrats, it's gorgeous!!!

yahhh i had only seen the magazine pics in the red and on the runway in the other colors tho they all look very stunning...the ebay seller i got it from said he had the red before and sold it to another client