Balenciaga closet campaign

+1 on the lack of comfort factor. I parted with the Le Cagole XS Bucket bag for a combo of this reason plus the lack of handles on it. I really want to like the Cagole series (in practice, design-wise they're super fun), but apparently I'm just Goldilocks-ing my way through it. :lol:
My love/hate for the Cagole continues, as my 4th arrived yesterday. The leathers and color finishes on all 4 are so, so different. I do think they're fun, design-wise.

Part of my visceral love/hate is directed at the straps. I hate that they're so long and have a billion grommets on them and look fussy as hell. This is why the first thing I do is remove the overly busy mirror and coin purse. I love that the fussy (while removable) long straps and copious grommets make them highly customizable.

i'm not particularly excited about the relaunch of the city bag, the new shiny hardware and leather makes it boring, at least to me, nothing beats the beauty of aged hardware and aged lambskin :sad:
who knows maybe i'll end up buying one, it's too soon to carve my words into stone.