Bags you missed out on and wished you had

Jumbo flap pre-increase, 2005 Reissue, black patent reissue...sigh.

however, I can't complain too much because I got my baby cabas which i thought would be impossible to get :P

Ahh... my HG red from '05!!! :drool: I so regret not purchasing the e/w I saw at NM... and it was gone after I went back! :crybaby:Chanel needs to do that red again for sure!!! Also, anything in purple caviar leather, I have no idea how I missed the boat on that!

Move over you all in the heart chain que. Here's one more for ya. (Just won the latest ebay auction on the purple lambskin jumbo -- so that one's one wish come true.)

For those craving the Diamond Stitch, am pretty sure it's returning. See the thread about pre-fall collection. (recent post). The D/S flap was there or else I was hallucinating.

i cant buy another bag until i get a purple one. its so depressing for me. i had the money, i had it in my hand, and i walked away from it. im such a moron sometimes.............

Aww BQueenGirl!!! :flowers: Don't worry, it simply means that there'll be an even MORE amazing purple Chanel for you in the (hopefully near) future!! I just know it!! :yes: