BAGS for the BROKE-ee(s)?

orinoco said:
HEEHEEE...!!! :biggrin:
wow i didin't know coach is that affordable... better check out the store tomorrow...

They actually have a REALLY cute line that should come out on Friday. :smile:

They have some plain colored totes and pastel scribble stich pieces around $180 and under. The bags aren't too too big, but theyr'e fun and summery. If you live near a coach boutique check them out, they have a little preview of them in the store.

Dani said:
REALLY!

I really like that bag in the black, and I didn't see it on sale at Nordy's when I went this weekend. Hmmmmm. Now I'm tempted to go looking for it. Do you know the exact price? :smile: thnks

I think the bag only went on sale in that winter white...

That's cute! Based upon the dimensions, I think it'd work for you--not too big at all. And the price is very reasonable. Plus the purse will probably look less bulky once you take all the stuffing out of the bag...

Hi orinoco, which part of Malaysia are you from?

I enjoy visiting ebags (I don't work for them though :biggrin: ) and found some bags online which might be of interest to you:

1) HOBO Luxe/Porter $120-00
2) Derek Alexander Top Zip Hobo $148
3) Tignanello Nantucket Large Ring Hobo $144-99
4) Tignanello Santa Cruz East West Tote $109-99
4) Tignanello Nantucket Whip Stitch Hobo $94-99

Good luck finding that bag!

passerby said:
Hi orinoco, which part of Malaysia are you from?

I enjoy visiting ebags (I don't work for them though :biggrin: ) and found some bags online which might be of interest to you:

1) HOBO Luxe/Porter $120-00
2) Derek Alexander Top Zip Hobo $148
3) Tignanello Nantucket Large Ring Hobo $144-99
4) Tignanello Santa Cruz East West Tote $109-99
4) Tignanello Nantucket Whip Stitch Hobo $94-99

Good luck finding that bag!

OWOWOWOWOW..... i LOVE the last one! it's perfect :love: !!!!! i GOTTA go check it out!!! oh, and btw, i'm from Sabah, KK. ;) sounds like u're from malaysia too? :biggrin: