BagLuver's Babies... finally, my collection!

Here is my latest acquisition - the Hayden Harnett Hudson Triple Strap Satchel in Smoke Blue. I love it! I've been eyeing this bag for so long; I'm glad I finally took the plunge!

Attachments

• HHHudsonTSS.jpg
    HHHudsonTSS.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 76
I love love love your collection!!! Its amazing. I hope my collection grows to be as big as yours! I love your LV collection and your Chanel tote. If you had to choose, what bag out of all the ones that you have is your favorite? and which bag do you use the most for everyday?

Tis:tup:

I love love love your collection!!! Its amazing. I hope my collection grows to be as big as yours! I love your LV collection and your Chanel tote. If you had to choose, what bag out of all the ones that you have is your favorite? and which bag do you use the most for everyday?

Tis:tup:

Thank you, retroflashes!! I am really proud of my collection. I think it is very representative of "me" and my tastes. Thanks so much for sharing in it with me!

My favorite? Wow - that's hard! They each have their own place and function. I guess if I had to choose, I would say my LV Damier Saleya MM. It is just such a great bag. It's incredibly durable, it's a great size, it looks fabulous with everything and every color, it works casual on the weekends or at work, it looks great handheld and it fits on the shoulder, and it's just a classy bag. So I guess that wins as my favorite. My very favorite bags are my 3 LVs, my Chanel, my MJ Sap Green Venetia, and my yellow Tod's Girelli.

What I use most for everyday - this is another hard one because I rotate ALL the time. I literally carry a different bag everyday. But I guess I probably use the Saleya MM most because of the reasons listed above. It just goes with so many things, for so many occasions, so it's definitely a "go to" bag.

Gucci has a big sale twice a year in their stores. They are in June and November (I think). I know June is correct - they've just been having their sale. I think November is the next one.
Thanks for the Gucci info. I really didn't know that was going on. How big is the sale? like how many percent do they reduce? and does everything go on sale or just the summer or seasonal stuff? I know the Chanel store has sales too but i also don't know anything about that. when i get the money and the chance I wanna get LV's Papillion 30 in the Damier Canvas or the Speedy 30 in the monogram mini lin in the ebene color. Both are to die for. Thanks for sharing!!