Bag & Scarf pairings--Share Your Favorites!

I posted this one recently. It's a red "Turandot" plisse scarf. Although you can't see it here, it has some caramel/brown accent colors that look great against the Gold Birkin.

birkin30goldclemturandot.jpg

This is the fuchsia "Les Folies du Ciel" Twilly.
folieskelly.jpg

OT - both of those are so gorgeous - especially how the red Turandot looks with the Gold. Nothing could top your original pairing of Early America with your Fuschia Chevre though.:heart:

To answer your question, mine is indeed Legend Kuna Peuple de Panama, which I love so much I have in another color as well.

OTINGOCNI said:
TG, thank you! It could have been worse, so I'm thanking my lucky stars!

Traci, what would you like for your first Hermes bag?

I found more pics! Some were taken years ago. I will post them in a few minutes.

First, I missed that about your son, I hope he's doing ok!!

Second, I think my first Hermes bag is going to be a Paris-Bombay bag. My SA in Boston said she is going to do her best to find me one. She said you know it will be hard, because the order went in...blah, blah, blah, I said yes, I know, but at this point, I will take ANY color you can come up with except that Gold color (I'm not crazy about that). So, I'm hopeing that it will arrive to me for Xmas!!!

Reactions: Hat Trick
WOW!!! Thanks to everyone for sharing your pictures. They are all gorgeous. I have got to get a camera so I can share too.

Lucy, I love the scarf you have tied on your gold birkin. I never thought of tying my plisse on my bag. I will have to try that. You take the most fabulous pictures too. I am sorry about your son's arm, I know that is painful. I hope he is feeling better today.

Yes, this is from the KUNA people of PANAMA. I lived and worked in Panama for five years before moving here to Europe. The KUNA are amazing people, a very old and rich culture. I visited the island of the KUNA many times. They make beautiful designs on what are called MOLAS, stunning.This is the scarf on the cover of the 2002 spring scarf catalog from Hermes.

Sorry to hear about your little boy Lucy, but you'll see, he'll get used to the cast very soon....my daughter broke her arm on her sixth birthday ( some birthday!) and she got used to the plaster in no time.....after a while she was almost glad about it since she was center of attention at school!!!;)

Needless to say your bags/scarves are gorgeous...as usual!:heart:

Here are some of my favorites:

Bolide and Passage a Paris scarf :love:
Bolide_Passage_LaVan.jpg

Birkin and Toile d' Hermès mousseline shawl :love:
black_Birkin_toile_LaVan.jpg

Kelly and plisse (don't know the name)
Kelly_scarf_LaVan1.jpg

Paris-Bombay and mousseline shawl (don't know the name)
PB_red_LaVan.jpg

I hope everything is alright with your little boy Lucy ;)

Greentea, my mom got me that same twilly, the green/white Jardin sur le nil, from the Taipei Duty-Free Airport. It's so pretty!!

How does everyone know the names of their scarves/twillys?