Bag Charms

OMG that face is precious!!! So sweet!!

LOL!! DON'T BE FOOLED BY THOSE GRAY EYES!! She has my hubby wrapped around her grubby little paw! He calls her PAW PAWS BABY, only that. Her name is Bella.......You should see how happy she is when he comes home. RIDICULOUS. Her dad is here also but he mostly just ignores her 24/7, total annoyance in his eyes. He's old and shes nosy and noisy.

LOL!! DON'T BE FOOLED BY THOSE GRAY EYES!! She has my hubby wrapped around her grubby little paw! He calls her PAW PAWS BABY, only that. Her name is Bella.......You should see how happy she is when he comes home. RIDICULOUS. Her dad is here also but he mostly just ignores her 24/7, total annoyance in his eyes. He's old and shes nosy and noisy.

Ahahahahahah!!! Sounds like daddy's girl! Lol

Oh my gosh, your furbaby is too cute! Sounds like she's daddy's little girl, lol! My puglet is just like that. So very dramatic when Hubby comes home, lol!

awe so sweet.. is she a Maltese? the biggest entertainment here are sticks and a soccer ball... of coarse the "baby" pup here is a lab.:lol:

That's what most assume. Her mom is full shih tzu and pop is bichon/shih tzu. She has a solid white coat, gray eyes and a liver nose. She was the runt of the litter nobody wanted. She's still Itty bitty but great health and crazy energy. Her dad Kess is solid white also but has a longer snout, more like a bichon. Doggie DNA is crazy!!!