Bad Pick-Up Line Game

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
What are some of the funniest / worst pick-up lines you've heard / read / had someone say to you?

The funnier, the worse, the cheesier, the better!

• Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew...
  • Playing doctor is for kids! Let's play gynecologist.
  • I think we have to make love on the front lawn like crazed weasels NOW!
  • Take an ice cube to the bar, smash it, and say, "Now that I've broken the ice, will you sleep with me?"

• Hi. You'll do.
  • Hi, my name is "Milk." I'll do your body good.
  • How do you like your eggs cooked? Why? Well I just wanted know what to make for you in the morning!
  • That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap next to my bed.
  • Do you mind if I end this sentence in a proposition?
  • Hey I see you are wearing clothes. I'm wearing clothes. Did you know we have something in common? We should get together and do something sometime.

I've always been partial to "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

• Is your boyfriend/girlfriend here? Is s/he on the roof? (No.) Then let's go to the roof!
  • My bedroom has a very interesting ceiling. . .
  • Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?
  • So, are you going to give me your phone number, or am I going to have to stalk you?
  • I'm a writer, you're a writer, how about we get naked together and put some poetry in motion?
  • If you were a duck and I were a moose, and we had sex, we'd make a duckmoose, and it would sound like this: [make the wierdest sound you can].

• You like sleeping? Me too! We should do it together sometime.
  • You're on my list of things to do tonight.
  • Your name must be Mickey because your so fine.
  • Go up to the person and ask for their hand. Draw a line across it and explain that its a really big river, and the bunny on this side (doesn't matter) really needs to get to the other side. Ask how he does it. Give cute little answers as to why the bunny can't cross the river (i.e., ...bunny jump in river, bunny goes *glubglubglub*.) When the person finally asks how the bunny is supposed to get across, give them the cute puppy eyes and say "I don't know, I just wanted to hold your hand."
  • I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  • (Talk to her)Did you ever know that you're my hero? You're everything I would like to be? (Start Singing) I can fly higher than an eagle! (talking) Because (the person's name) you are the wind beneath my wings.
  • I'm a Love Pirate, and I'm here for your booty! ARRRGGGHHH!!!
  • I believe that it was Socrates who opined, "Know thyself." Whelp, I already know myself, how about I get to know you?

• Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines. So, do you pick 'Do you come here often?', 'What's your sign?', or 'Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines.'?
  • What's a slut like you doing in a classy joint like this?
  • Would you like Gin and platonic or do you prefer Scotch and sofa?
  • Wow! Are you really as beautiful as you seem or do you remind me of myself?
  • (I heard this one on 'Coupling') You're so beautiful, you should be embalmed
  • Has anyone ever told you that you have Scandinavian hands? (Uh, no.) No, of course not, that would be an incredibly stupid thing to say, wouldn't it?
  • Where's your paper bag? (What?) Your paper bag to put over your head. (Excuse me?) It's dangerous for someone like you to be out in public with all of these horny people around. Don't worry, I'll protect you.

• Your good looks don't intimidate me. (Walk away)
  • You are so selfish! You're going to have that body the rest of your life and I just want it for one night.
  • Excuse me, but you have a beep on your nose. What? (Reach up and gently squeeze her nose) BEEP!
  • Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
  • This is a test of the emergency pick up line service. Beeeeeeeeeep. If you had been any less beautiful, you would have just heard a bad pick up line.
  • Excuse me, but do you have tickets? (Tickets for what?) (Points to arm and flex) To the gun show!
  • Let's get drunk and take advantage of each other. Or, I could get drunk and you could just take advantage of me. OR, you can stay here and get drunk and I can go home and take advantage of myself. Either way, it's up to you.
  • Be unique and different, say yes.

• Okay, so I came over here to ask you to dance, but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally have get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.
  • Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!
  • Greetings and salivations

ok, i think this is the funniest ehing ever, i'm a sarcastic though, so u might think different than me :P

man :
your father must be a thief

woman :
why?

man :
because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes