bad day! Damage control advice?

Definitely take your phone apart (battery pack, sim card, face plates, etc.) and blow dry it. My old phone was completely submerged in water, and I thought it was a goner! I blow dried it, and it was good as new!:yes:

Agreed... I dropped my 4 day old phone in an (unused) toilet a few years back!! I used my blow drier on it and it worked for 2 years after that! As for the LV, I hope it dries out ok for ya!

aww *hugs* I am always so nervous w/ water in bags.. I have had water bottles leak in my bags before (never w/ LV in them though). Hope it all works out ok, sorry I dont have any advice to offer you!

Thanks all! I am letting it air dry now and have stopped the blowdrying! I am so thankful that I exchanged my original MC koala for a mono koala because I remember the MC had a lighter leather inside and I'm thinking that would be ruined for sure in this situation!

I left my Damier Koala wallet on my iron board and my spray bottle fell over and soaked the wallet. It took several days to dry out (I didn't blow dry it) but it did leave a very very very faint outline of where some of the water was on the inside of the wallet (red). But, it's almost unoticeable to most people - only noticeable to us picky LV lovers!! LOL! Anyways, the wallet is fine - the outside Damier print looks fine and the inside is fine.

Just let the wallet dry naturally and even when you think it's dry, give it a few more days. (I thought my wallet was dry and put some bills in it, but the money was damp, so I had to air out the wallet again.)

I also left my Koala wallet standing up to dry faster.