Back from the party NEW LV for me and *PICS*

Matt, did you see Azur Naviglio? They didn't have it yesterday, but I saw it a few weeks ago and I loved it. I really want a Azur Noe(GORGEOUS), but I don't think I can take the leather parts go dark patina with use.... esp. bottom of noe is all leather. I just wondered what you thought of Naviglio.

Thanks everyone! the bag is so AMAZING! I want to SQUEEZE it! but I wont lol...

I love the Azur, I told Mike the one SA that this was my last keepall lol and he laughed and said after you get the Azur. Its gorgeous and all, I like the patina so that doesnt bother me, but on the Noe, no lol! I love the Naviglio but its too small for me, I saw some one buy one a few weeks ago ;)

Tobago is so squishy and smells AMAZING omg! my room smells like it now lol! mmmmmm

glad I got it, I already picked out my next purchase... may need a loan though lol

They also had a crap load of nomade luggage, like alzers and a steamer which was $11k I asked lol

WOW! that bag looks so great. i also like the bottom part. it still looks good under! haha. i wanted the blue one too! the smell of leather is just terrific. hehe...