Back from the boutique...latest additions xx (PICS)

1. Hi everyone! Well since my accident I have been feeling sorry for myself, and I knew the only way to cheer myself up was to get a new LV:p .

So just returned from the boutique and I must say im in LVoe!!!

I saw the bowling bag (from the corsaire line) omg it is huge!!! And the LVoe tote in white, soo pretty but way too expensive!!!

Anyway, tried on loads of bags, again had a great male SA and decided on this beauty!!!:yahoo:

Lol, i moaned about the small box i received for my speedy so they went one extra!

And heres a clue, this bag is seriously under rated!

[​IMG]

2. :sleepy:

3. Pics!!! :biggrin:

4. :popcorn:

5. Oh come on... show us!

6. :hysteric: The suspense is killin me!!:hysteric:

7. OK im no good at holding out! I tried on all the shoulder bags at the boutique which I had my eye on and this was love at first sight! Here is my gorgeous damier mini bucket xx

[​IMG]

Its sooo great! Because I have a pochette with it as well! 2bags for the price of one!

[​IMG]

8. Im 5'4 8.4 stone for reference! She is just soo sweet and a perfect size with adjustable handles!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. And here is my little sister, who is such a little poser!!! She will be getting her first LV for her 11th Bday in the summer xx

[​IMG]

10. Great bag & great modeling pics. Congrats.

11. Awwww, Luva Pug!

It looks great on you! Are you feeling better these days?

12. Gorgeous bags and adorbable models!!

13. Congrats on a nice bag! I hope you are feeling better. Your little sister is adorable!! She IS a poser!

14. Great bag, congratulations!

15. Oh I love that bag! It's beautiful, congrats! It looks so great on you- and your sis!