Back from Paris with my 226 navy metallic reissue!

Congrats!! The navy is TDF. I received mine last Friday, cut off the tag immediately, and used it on Saturday. I usually wait at least a week to cut off the tags because I have so many bags, so that says something about it's beauty. The Chanel SA's at Bloomies were ogling at my navy. Enjoy your new bag, the navy is really special. :love:

Congratulations - I just saw the navy IRL and it is just magnificent! I'm hoping to get one *sigh* but I may have to settle for drooling over posts since I’m in love with the 227 and all of the shops here are bringing in mostly 225s.

Such a cute kitty too!

OMG HOW GORGEOUS IS YOUR BAG!? I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS!! Oh no I'm not, I forgot I have one too :P, thought I was just having a very sweet dream last night, I guess it wasn't a dream after all!!! :yahoo:

navykisscopy-1.jpg

I love it! I too believe that the other sizes are "not right" as I am quite petite, at 5"3. Can I pleaseeeeeeeeeee request for a modeling pic? :police: Big thanks!

P - CONGRATS! your reissue looks amazing on you! The French SA were absolutely spot on -- this size suits you!

Silly question but where is Chanel Rue Cambon? which arrondisement? When I'm in Paris in June, I do want to visit that location!

CONGRATS again!