Back from france. . .my H experience *pics*

Dear Jen:

Wish all DH were like yours....

You reminded me of a very famous actress from Hong Kong (your height, look, hair and size except I think she is a 'D or F'?)
You are VERY GOOD LOOKING!!!

In fact, majority of the ladies here GREAT looking and has good figure, so it gives me the drive to try to loose wt.....

DSCF3896.jpg

Congratulations, you look fantastic and your Birkin is wonderful. I really enjoyed reading your story, what a great experience you had, major bag score! Hope your poor DH is better :flowers:

Thanks again. I love hearing the stories of girls getting their birkins from the H store in paris and Im happy to have gotten one too!
My DH has come full circle he use to dread hearing me harp about my bags

What a great story!! Your bag looks amazing and you are just gorgeous, I love the pictures! I hope your husband is feeling better, he sounds like a total sweetheart.

even tho it's been said, i have to repeat -- you look beautiful! this is why i can't bring myself to post pictures of myself -- i will never look that gorgeous. congrats on the bag and your first trip to paris -- sounds like a dream!

Congratulations! This is a beautiful bag. And your husband sounds like the nicest and most understanding in the world. It's a pleasure to hear nice stories about men every now and then. Well nice stories about bags as well. Anyway...lucky girl, I'm happy for you:yes: