Baby Stroller- for 'Under 40's' Chloe and fashionistas!

Cat: OMG my bfs thing is his card night!! Lol, fridays around his friends, they always play blackjack! Lol, its not nearly as expensive as my bags! At least he doesn't mind!! It was him who started it anyway!! He brought me my first LV for last years V day!! Haha so it's his fault!!

Ok I'm under 40 .. can I join ? (I'm 35/single/no kids)....

My family -- they would die if I told them how much I spent on a bag!! (even though they have blown some big cash on some things that I think are "frivolous").
I think it's really difficult for people to understand when someone else purchases something that they themselves think is frivolous/wasteful.
Everyone has their "thing" that they spend money on. To some it's fancy cars, to some it's vacations, others it's throwing money away gambling, and still others spend a fortune on a fancy wedding.
To each their own, I say.
So anyway, to bring my point around -- my family definitely spends money on things that I think are frivolous -- but I would never say anything -- yet they find it perfectly fine to "hint" to me that my spending is frivolous. It irks me!

As for friends, I have two that I could confide in my purcases and they understand. Others either woudn't get it or would just gossip about it to others.. i.e. "Did you know that Katie spent $400 on a bag the other day and she then bought another one for $200 the next day?? " or "we went to Woodbury Commons and she bought three bags - can you believe it?!?!?"..
Those people drive me nuts. Like tell me if you think I'm rediculous -- don't shop with me and encourage me to buy the bags and then go behind my back to my friends talking about how much I spent!!! Ok rant over :smile:

Anyway I've rambled on quite a bit here about what "people think"... let me move on to my recent acquisitions!!

I just received a metallic anthracite paddy. I love it! I also just bought an anthracite paddy wallet which should be arriving this week. Can't wait! I also just ordered a Linea Pelle bag which should be here soon.
These are my first 2 Chloe pieces. Other bags I carry are Hayden Harnett, Francisco Biasia, and Coach. I have my eye on a Botkier and a Gustto as well. I don't really go for one brand -- I am basically into leather leather leather. I don't carry any signature bags..

OK that's it for my ramblings :smile:

PS my bf completely understand my splurges "to me from me".. At least someone does..lol
HI!!:nuts: Sorry, I would have said Hi to you sooner, but I float around here so much that I forget where I have posted stuff:Push:

So today I carried my paddy for the first time!
Lots of ppl at work noticed it (mostly straight men, ironically) -- I think they were attracted to the huge padlock..lol
Of course I loved the attention and I loved showing off my bag.. :smile:

Cat: OMG my bfs thing is his card night!! Lol, fridays around his friends, they always play blackjack! Lol, its not nearly as expensive as my bags! At least he doesn't mind!! It was him who started it anyway!! He brought me my first LV for last years V day!! Haha so it's his fault!!

What is it with men and cards hey Luva Pug? :shrugs: I just don't get it. My DH plays a game where you have to buy 2 packs of these cards a week and then they 'draft' (what odes this mean?:confused1:) and play. There are loads of competitions that he enters (and all have an entry fee) and then theres the petrol it costs (he plays like 70 miles away every week.) Even though it does cost alot, I think my bag habit costs us more, I wouldn't admit this to him though.....:P

So today I carried my paddy for the first time!
Lots of ppl at work noticed it (mostly straight men, ironically) -- I think they were attracted to the huge padlock..lol
Of course I loved the attention and I loved showing off my bag.. :smile:

Oh yay, how exciting! I know what you mean about men loving the locks, they seemed to be drawn to it :rolleyes: I've had men who just have to 'feel how much it weights' :confused1: Very odd!

I'm so glad it got the attention it deserves, yay :wlae:

a common side effect of the paddy!!!

but i still love them:heart:

^-- my arm hurt by the end of the day ...

I'm wondering if I can use my paddy as an excuse NOT to go to the gym..lol

Hi everyone :flowers: I'm waiting for my first regular paddy to arrive, and I'm already looking into getting my second! I did have some concerns about the weight, like "shouldn't you try it out before you get another??" but i've been bitten by the bug and I can't wait, lest a good deal passes me by! :nuts:

I have some other bags as well, but feel a stronger inclination to collect the paddys :graucho: I like the purple quilted bay as well and would get it if I find one for a good price. Then again I have ventured into Balenciaga threads and felt such a strong pull!! Anyway I'm glad to be part of TPF and just reading posts by like-minded people makes me feel safe :sweatdrop:

Hi everyone :flowers: I'm waiting for my first regular paddy to arrive, and I'm already looking into getting my second! I did have some concerns about the weight, like "shouldn't you try it out before you get another??" but i've been bitten by the bug and I can't wait, lest a good deal passes me by! :nuts:

I have some other bags as well, but feel a stronger inclination to collect the paddys :graucho: I like the purple quilted bay as well and would get it if I find one for a good price. Then again I have ventured into Balenciaga threads and felt such a strong pull!! Anyway I'm glad to be part of TPF and just reading posts by like-minded people makes me feel safe :sweatdrop:

I think if you love the bag enough the weight won't bother you. You really do get used to it quickly! I hope you enjoy ur new bag when it comes, pleasse post pics! :tup:

Hi girls - im 22 and bought my first Chloe a snappy paddy a few weeks ago and have just added a purse to my collection this morning.

Im a student so the money situation isnt brilliant but ive already got a Chloe wish list sorted....its a purple bay next for me at the end of this month (payday!!!).

Oh and thank god for STUDENT LOANS!!!

Which metallic paddy do you girls like? - im loving B*M*B new silver bling one ......ahhh a girl can dream :biggrin: