Baby Animals diaper bag

1. So I bought the baby animals diaper bag on pre-sale and I have no babies or any in the works. Am I crazy for wanting this bag? I feel like I could get good use out of it And BTW, my boyfriend informed me Friday that he needs "time". Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2. no i think if the price is right...might as well get it!!! you KNOW you will have a kid some day and when you do you will be well prepared and be the most stylish mom around!! :smile:

btw if u dont mind me asking, how much was it??? i think its sooooo cute!!!! i would love to get one and store it for my sister in law!!!

3. I don't know what it looks like, but if it just looks like your typical tote bag, you could probably get away with carrying it now.

4. I think it's really cute but others may think it's childish. Did you get black or pink?

PS. Good luck with the boyfriend

5. Nah, I think it's adorable. I love the Baby Animals line and it doesn't really look all that much like a diaper bag and it could be used as a regular bag as well.

6. diaper bags can be really great tote/work bags for the very busy type b/c there is so much more room :smile:

7. It is $1000 and I got the black. I figured I could use it for overnight trips and for the gym if I ever get my butt down there:nuts:

8. def. keep it. I would use it for travel/gym too.

9. I'd keep it, it sounds like you already have varied uses for it :smile:

10. Keep it! I've never seen it - what's it look like?

11. Oh, I love it :smile: