Azur Speedy 30 on Elux (saved in cart)

I know people mean well on here, but for people looking on elux for Azur speedies it is a little frustrating that people put them in their carts that don't really want them. Now I have to keep checking elux and purseforum for azur speedys. :crybaby: Again, I do not mean to flame I know it is done with good intentions. Maybe I am wrong, I don't know. But it seems that only people who really want to buy the speedy should put it in cart?

Well, I guess the one I had in my cart to try to help someone eventually came out....

Maybe that's the one that handbag_luvr got?? I guess it might've timed out....maybe it did help that I left it in my cart when I went to bed cuz that way other pfers knew it would "eventually" pop up???? Hmm....:shrugs:

I don't know....I've been dying for one since before December. Wanted it for Xmas. And have been cking elux insanely like many other PFers. I missed out on a few Azur Speedies a few wks. back (in Jan. I believe).....then 1 showed up a couple wks after that.....then nothing for what? 2 wks. or so....Very aggravating..:sweatdrop:

Then the other night with the 3 being sold on elux. So ya, they're so hard to come by. So last night when they popped up I was thrilled to get one...and knowing how hard it was to get and how excited I was to be "able" to get...I wanted to return the favor for someone.

So this was my reasoning for putting 1 in my cart.

dang I wish I was around last night ......good looking out LVCRAZED

Thanks!! :flowers: I was hoping to help someone out. :yes:

Awww...ya, just ck late at night....Seems like they pop up around 12:30am or so....And keep clicking the "new arrivals pages" Go through all of them over and over, and refresh. They seem to pop up there instead of under Damier Azur. I was cking both, but mainly kept cking New Arrivals insanely! LOL!!!

HTH!!
GOOD LUCK TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

i'm up pretty late at night but i seem to always be missing these azur bags on elux... i want either the saleya pm or speedy (either 25 or 30). oh, well... i'm pretty patient. i'll keep on waiting.

congrats to those who got one!