Azur Saleya MM, Really that hard to find??

^
^
Wow.... congrats!

I love love Azur Saleya ..even I already got the GM, I feel like I need to have smaller version of Saleya. I kept checking eLux for the MM, but no luck.

Wow! Really?? Hmm....that's good to know!! Or is it?? LOL YIPE!:graucho: Got any pics? Is it comfy on the shoulder?

Congrats!!!!!:yes:

heres a pic, sorry the background is a little tacky... HAHAHA!
its pretty comfy on the shoulder as long as you dont stuff it! hahahaha! i had to say that because personally, i have a tendency to stuff my purses!

400344414_0e395e0d59.jpg

i dint think it was difficult to find the saleya! you guys need to come out to the DC area! i have TWO LV stores within 15 mins from my house and another in 30 mins!! im either lucky, or cursed because im going back tomorrow!!! LOL!

Hope LVcrazed sees this. I know the supply is very sporadic. I bought mine way over in Rodeo Drive in California!

Sure did!!:nuts: OMG!! This is good news!:yes: I've never been to the Rodeo store and I live in So Calif. :rolleyes: We drove down Rodeo drive once to see it, they were closed though...OR I'm sure I would've gone in. We ck'd out Beverly Center that day...and drove by one other one. (Can't remember right now...too tired..) Guess we got to the Rodeo store too late.

i would ring up 866 to see if they can locate one for you, but i'd recommend you call them again just in case b/c some reps just tell you flat out Out of stock w/o checking the system. Good luck!

heres a pic, sorry the background is a little tacky... HAHAHA!
its pretty comfy on the shoulder as long as you dont stuff it! hahahaha! i had to say that because personally, i have a tendency to stuff my purses!

400344414_0e395e0d59.jpg

i dint think it was difficult to find the saleya! you guys need to come out to the DC area! i have TWO LV stores within 15 mins from my house and another in 30 mins!! im either lucky, or cursed because im going back tomorrow!!! LOL!

Nice pic!!!!!!!!! Thanks!! :yahoo: OH GEEZ...I'm getting....WEEEEEEAAAAKKKK!! LOL!! Seriously, I do have to wait til May/June...So nothing til then...but I'm coming close to making my decision.

OOooo, LV 15 mins away?!?!?!??!?! SWEEEET!:graucho:

i would ring up 866 to see if they can locate one for you, but i'd recommend you call them again just in case b/c some reps just tell you flat out Out of stock w/o checking the system. Good luck!

Yep...when I was calling about my red epi 25 w/ gold HW...they were like.."there's not more, they are discontinued" etc. etc. Then I kept asking her..."are you sure there isn't any left..?" She then put me on hold, and came back and told me.."there may be 1 or 2 left..." Then she said,..."actually there is 1 left with gold hardware."

But ya,...it's like they don't want to fess up with the info. What's the deal?!?!? Do they want to make a sale or NOT!?!?! :cursing:

i have yet to post modeling pics (im in my pjs, doubt any of u would want to see that) but heres a thread i started, someone posted pics modeling a damier saleya, the last pic shows her wearing it as a shoulder bag, its pretty snug but comfy! :smile:

will try to post pics by tomorrow though!

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/saleya-pm-mm-owners-i-need-to-know-99628.html

^^ theres the thread, hope this helps!

Thanks!! Yep, I've been cking that thread out as well!!! Also cking out those pics. LOL It's all about the Saleya right now for me! Heehee!!

So ya...anymore pics anyone has modeling/saleya mm pics...feel free to post! heehee, and Thanks all!!:flowers: :flowers:

Funny you ask this.....I was looking for this bag for about 2wks. Kept calling 866 and they were adament that there weren't any in stock and to keep calling back. Finally I spoke to Emery (who has helped dh in the past) and sure enough she says "well yes Mrs. B*** there are quite a few available....how fast do you want to get it"? So I got one shipped from Las Vegas and it arrived today (just ordered it yesterday). So it definitely depends on who you talk to and if they want to go through the "trouble" of locating one for you! :shrugs: Always thought that was their job.....LOL

Good Luck getting one when you decide to get one....I'm so impatient and would have to get it now! :graucho:

Congrats on your Azur!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :nuts: LOL, Don't tell me that...I can't take it!! :lol: LOL!!! :sweatdrop: I'm EXTREMELY impatient....but.....LOL I just got my Azur speedy...gotta break her in first! LOL!!!

Gotta hold out til May/June...(Haven't decided if I'll make my purchase in May or June). Just not sure what I'll decide to get...Saleya Azur, iPhone, Hampstead?? Azur Poch. Access. & Damier Poch. Access.?? Other accessories??:confused1:

So, we'll see...but AZUR SALEYA MM is a front runner!!:graucho:

Nice pic!!!!!!!!! Thanks!! :yahoo: OH GEEZ...I'm getting....WEEEEEEAAAAKKKK!! LOL!! Seriously, I do have to wait til May/June...So nothing til then...but I'm coming close to making my decision.

OOooo, LV 15 mins away?!?!?!??!?! SWEEEET!:graucho:

oh yea! 15 mins it is! you better believe im heading there today AGAIN! :drool:
maybe im gonna come out with a new baby... if not.. i still get my high playing with the bags! LOL!

SALEYAAAA IS A BEAUTYYYY! GO GET IT!!

I think I may go w/ the Saleya MM....the only thing that worries me is the rounded handles. I know people have said that it is comfortable as long as u don't put a lot of things inside. I'm wondering if what I put inside, if it would be an issue?? Causing it to be too heavy....resulting in some soreness, etc.?? :s (The rounded handles issue has kept me from buying certain bags in the past btw). The 3 shoulder bags I do have are all flat straps (Baggy GM, BH, Cite MM). So I'm a bit hesitant.:sad: Also, since they're "handles" I wonder if they'll have a tendency to fall down alot?? :confused1:

Neway...here's a pic of what I care practically "everyday" (doesn't change much) in my Speedy. My speedy does get a lil heavy...but not too bad. So I don't know if that would be an issue on the shoulder?? :shrugs:

Hmm....(???)

Page_1-38.jpg

Love all your accessories inside your Speedy! If you are thinking of transferring those same items to the Saleya MM would be no problem with weight. It was meant to carry A4 documents for business so you can judge from that how much you are intending to increase in heaviness. The handles will fall if you have narrow shoulders. Should be fine if you are medium or broad shoulder in width.

I think I may go w/ the Saleya MM....the only thing that worries me is the rounded handles. I know people have said that it is comfortable as long as u don't put a lot of things inside. I'm wondering if what I put inside, if it would be an issue?? Causing it to be too heavy....resulting in some soreness, etc.?? :s (The rounded handles issue has kept me from buying certain bags in the past btw). The 3 shoulder bags I do have are all flat straps (Baggy GM, BH, Cite MM). So I'm a bit hesitant.:sad: Also, since they're "handles" I wonder if they'll have a tendency to fall down alot?? :confused1:

Neway...here's a pic of what I care practically "everyday" (doesn't change much) in my Speedy. My speedy does get a lil heavy...but not too bad. So I don't know if that would be an issue on the shoulder?? :shrugs:

Hmm....(???)

Page_1-38.jpg

Love all your accessories inside your Speedy! If you are thinking of transferring those same items to the Saleya MM would be no problem with weight. It was meant to carry A4 documents for business so you can judge from that how much you are intending to increase in heaviness. The handles will fall if you have narrow shoulders. Should be fine if you are medium or broad shoulder in width.

Thanks!!:yes:

Well, this seems like good news!! LOL I have broad shoulders so I guess that's a +! Haha! Hmm....:sweatdrop: Thx for help w/ the heaviness issue as well....Gotta remember that A4 thing.

I wonder....(anyone know) the PM's...Those are the Saleya's "now" being made w/ the bigger handles like the MM's?? Is this correct?

TIA!;)