avec ou sans?

Sans---I do the exact same thing Gazoo does--tissue paper in a ziploc bag, but now, seeing what Cxyvr does--I'm going into my closet and digging out my old LV dustbag for my pochette!

yes, i like gazoo's (and your) touch with the tissue paper. things always feel so crisp when they come out of tissue paper.

what items at hermes come with a dustbag? anything besides the bags? i have one.:yes: and i do have a small one, perfect if i ever get a pochette:heart: from a BV wallet...

shoes, wallets, the belt buckles have a teeny little dust bag, ....a single shoe cover would be perfect for scarves folded like they do in the store (rectangular)......although they may end up smelling of boxcalf - LMAO!!!!!

shoes, wallets, the belt buckles have a teeny little dust bag, ....a single shoe cover would be perfect for scarves folded like they do in the store (rectangular)......although they may end up smelling of boxcalf - LMAO!!!!!

hmmm, i can't recall but i probably tore into the thing like a hungry lion or something when dh gave it to me - i don't think my clarissa came with a dustbag. i'm 99.999% certain it didn't, so either small leather goods do not come with one, or i accidentally ate mine (it really is possible) (or c. it's around here somewhere).

In tissue paper which goes inside a large freezer size zip lock bag. I have yet to travel with the Plisse because I don't want to pack the box and risk crushing it, but also fear rolling it inside suitcase without the box, can't wear en route in case little ones spill something on plane, okay getting a headache just thinking about it.

Same as Gazoo. If I were to travel with a plisse, I would just roll it wrap it in tissue paper and find a nice protectd corner inside my case or even take the box as they aren' t that big.

hmmm, i can't recall but i probably tore into the thing like a hungry lion or something when dh gave it to me - i don't think my clarissa came with a dustbag. i'm 99.999% certain it didn't, so either small leather goods do not come with one, or i accidentally ate mine (it really is possible) (or c. it's around here somewhere).

LOL - I know for sure the shoes do, the mens shoes in particular are a great size dustbag. I only mentioned wallets because the wallet I bought DH came with a wee little dustbag, but no good for scarves. Oh, maybe a rolled up twilly?

I'm using the plastic right now for travel. I never thought about keeping one in the car...I don't think I will tho...it gets awful hot in the car and I don't want the plastic to melt!

I love the idea of tissue paper! I'm gonna' see if I've got some in a T & Co box (from my China) and use that...it'll class the plastic bags up!

I might put a dust cover in my car for future scarf needs! That's a sweet idea! I can fold it up and tuck it into my leather "instruction" manual (for the car). Great idea!

I won't travel with too many - one to wear for the jouney and another chosen for the destination. Scarves come with me in handluggage in a little tissue paper to protect them from creasing. Similarly my H pareo is wrapped in tissue paper - but that goes in the hold usually sandwiched between other clothes.

sans; I fold them up and put them in the soft orange Hermes bags - I think they were shoe bags originally, and they go in my hand luggage, won't put them in the hold.

I forgot to add, my plisses (all 2 of them, LOL) travel in their circular box and these boxes go inside the Hermes shoe bags too, I usually pop in an enamel bangle too, with the plisse coiled around it; the plisse protects it and means I don't need to take a box for the bangle.

I love the orange boxes too, but I don't think they're practical for storage, or especially for travel. 1) you can't see what's inside once it's stored 2) it would add a ton of weight during travel if you're taking several.

I seldom travel with more than two scarves, primarily because I don't like to leave my H stuff unattended in the hotel room. And I usually keep the good stuff (not jewels, of course) locked inside my suitcase in the closet.