AUTUMN/WINTER 2012 Podium Order

For SS 2012 there will be blue paon in epsom for Birkin and Kelly, which is a bit similar to Lagoon.
Here is a pic in a Remix wallet;):

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/hermes-spring-summer-2012-accessories-preview-715936-14.html
So bleu paon will be available in a birkin?? Just epsom or other leathers too??
So stunning...hmm tempted to change from crocus and go with bleu paon instead!!!!
Lol wish I could afford both...hmm decisions decisions...which colour??

So bleu paon will be available in a birkin?? Just epsom or other leathers too??
So stunning...hmm tempted to change from crocus and go with bleu paon instead!!!!
Lol wish I could afford both...hmm decisions decisions...which colour??

Yes in Birkin and Kelly and Epsom only:smile: I am waiting for a b 30 phw:biggrin:

The news about the Constance is not really surprising. Hermes dropped the Piano and the Drag and all other simple (but complicated to make) classic bags, several years ago. They have only so many craftsmen and clearly prefer to use them to make best sellers like the Birkin and the Kelly. It's really a shame as these bags were truly works of art - the craftsmen at their best.

Vintage is looking better and better...

The news about the Constance is not really surprising. Hermes dropped the Piano and the Drag and all other simple (but complicated to make) classic bags, several years ago. They have only so many craftsmen and clearly prefer to use them to make best sellers like the Birkin and the Kelly. It's really a shame as these bags were truly works of art - the craftsmen at their best.

Vintage is looking better and better...

I absolutely agree... I took my black box Constance w Gold out today and really "studied" it... Such a plain but yet such an elegant bag... Sporty, but utterly chic. Well- still some around, better get my act together. Fast. :biggrin:

I just posted some info at the spring/ summer 2012 podium:

Just received the news that no box or chevre mysore are available to order at the podium.
For those interested in pink there will be a new pink colour called Rose Lipstick. It will be available to order for bags etc. I'm very curious to know if it's similar to Rose Tyrien or Rose Shocking.

What about Barenia?

I am hoping for a nice red but no bright red. More like the older Rouge H. color :tender:.
Chanel, do you mean there is no bright red for fall 2012? So if we want something red we better move on Rouge Casaque or Geranium I guess. Red has always been my very first love, even before pink, but it is a very hard color to get right...sigh....

Chanel, do you mean there is no bright red for fall 2012? So if we want something red we better move on Rouge Casaque or Geranium I guess. Red has always been my very first love, even before pink, but it is a very hard color to get right...sigh....

I have no idea if there will be any reds available for A/W PO, glamourbag.
I hope someone can chime in on this.
Me too, I would love to have a perfect red bag. Not too bright. I have always liked the older Rouge H color from several years back. I also liked Rouge Garrance and I am looking forward to see pictures of Birkins in the new RC and Geranium colors but based on the pictures I've seen, I think I still like Rouge Garrance better than RC or Geranium ;).

I have no idea if there will be any reds available for A/W PO, glamourbag.
I hope someone can chime in on this.
Me too, I would love to have a perfect red bag. Not too bright. I have always liked the older Rouge H color from several years back. I also liked Rouge Garrance and I am looking forward to see pictures of Birkins in the new RC and Geranium colors but based on the pictures I've seen, I think I still like Rouge Garrance better than RC or Geranium ;).

i have been waiting for the perfect red too! not too bright but not as brownish/dark as Rouge H. for me, the perfect red would be a mix between Rouge Garance and Rouge H. i shall keep dreaming... and waiting...

Ok ladies... Are you ready for some serious news on the new colours?

Rose Lipstick will indeed be available, not in Chevre but in Togo, Swift, Veau Evergrain and Vache Trekking, I believe. It is less "coldish" pink than rose shocking, but a very intense, warm pink, almost like rose shocking in chevre.

Last edited by a moderator: