Authenticate Those SHOES

Hi guys, since i live in Asia, i usually can't buy pre-loved goods from ebay.
Can someone please help me authenticate this CO kitty flats? TIA!

23m7tvr.jpg

2qmn7tt.jpg

Hi, shuze,

I'm attaching some more detailed photos. Please check them out. Thank you. :smile:
Again, I'm passing on vinyl authentications. Perhaps someone else will post. I don't see anything wrong but if you own these just have a local shoemaker/cobbler double check that all interior lining materials and soling are leather and not synthetic.

Post any questions regarding authenticity of shoes, boots, etc. . . or Sellers here.:yes:

[FONT=&quot]FOR AUCTION SITES:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Item: xxxx
Listing number: xxxx
Seller: xxxx
Link: xxxx
Comments: xxxx

If the shoes in question are NOT ON AN AUCTION SITE, please use the following:
Item Name (if you know it): [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Link (if available):
Seller:
Comments:
Please give us as much information as you can and then attach any photos (all authentication must include photos).

This format to prevent duplication requests and to make it simpler for people to 'search' for items which may have been posted previously. If you feel that your post has been skipped, you may repost but please copy and paste the ORIGINAL LINK, do not just copy and paste the link from your post.

Please post ALL of the following photos to insure ACCURATE authentication:

ON A HARD SURFACE, NOT A BED OR CARPETING –*We need to see the ENTIRE shoe, not a cropped portion.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]• PROFILE: this is a shot of the entire side of the shoe, and should be taken straight on, NOT from above or below
• BACK
• FRONT
• LABEL/LOGO inside the shoe
• SOLE 1: a clear close-up shot of the logo/size stamp, preferably no flash
(a macro lens is best for this shot – it's the flower icon on your camera)
• SOLE 2: a shot of the entire sole[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]BOOTS[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Please do your best to get a clear shot of the label inside the boot. This can be tricky, but it can be done.

AUTHENTICATORS: Please utilize the "QUOTE" feature when responding directly to another post. Please do not publicly post details about why you think an item is or is not authentic, sellers of fakes have been known to lurk here and we would not want to help the[/FONT]

Note: The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on PurseForum are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by PurseForum members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.
Authenticators only represent themselves individually, not necessarily other authenticators or the staff of PurseForum.

Has Manolo Blahnik changed the logo?!? I have many (many...) pairs of Manolos and they all have the little R in the ring at the end of the logo. The other day I recieved a purchase/package with shoes without the R and immediately thought "FAKE" (the not so great fit, the hard sole and the fact that my regular size in that model was too big also hinted that it might not be an authentic pair of MB shoes). I went to the MB homepage to double-check and I was stunned to see that the logos on the homepage were without the R! Is that just for the page or are the newest shoes without the R? There are other reasons that say these shoes might not be what they and the seller claim that they are but I need to get the facts right when I state my case.

I would be ever so grateful if you could help me.

Audreylita is the resident MB expert but she hasn't been around lately although she may check in but what I can definitely tell you is that YES MB also has a new label without the R. He also has new lasts-some run one half size up, some run true and some run a half size down so fit is not a qualifier for authenticity issues and why some of us will only authenticate on construction vs. fonts and sizing which can change. You should never claim fake on anything without knowing 100% what you have so please post clear macro setting pictures. Please read the first post to see the pictures that are needed and the one that I also need is a detailed picture of the interior quarter of the shoe which is the area where the heel lining meets the side lining.

Manolo has changed his logo and font a few times over the years. And even in a same seasons collection, you may find two pairs of shoes with differences in type because some shoes are part of a special promotion or something else. For instance I have many of the hangisi style in various colors and heel heights, but my denim pair with a 4" heel came in a slightly different box. So no it's not unusual. And yes, as Shuze says, pictures are the only way here to determine authenticity.

Reactions: shuze