Authenticate Those SHOES

Hello shuze can you help me to check the Rene caovilla espadrills? Many thanks!View attachment 3544525View attachment 3544526View attachment 3544527View attachment 3544528
Genuine IMO and again, all lurkers, please note the terrific detail on these pictures. When you want a meaningful "opinion" on authenticity you need to post this kind of detail, Please review your pictures before you post them and you'll know if enough detail is shown so that the authenticators on this board (and others) can help you.

Hi! Please help in authenticating these Manolo Blahnik Hangisi 105cm in blue satin. There is only one dust bag and they are a size 38 but fit smaller than the ones I tried in Barneys and Saks Fifth Ave which is why I'm doubting them. Thank you!

Attachments

• 949AF760-B894-4A2C-B453-D694B15F02AC.jpg
    949AF760-B894-4A2C-B453-D694B15F02AC.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 137
Hi! Please help in authenticating these Manolo Blahnik Hangisi 105cm in blue satin. There is only one dust bag and they are a size 38 but fit smaller than the ones I tried in Barneys and Saks Fifth Ave which is why I'm doubting them. Thank you!
These photos are insufficient for authentication. The hangisi had a slightly narrower toe box in its first inclination and now has a slightly different shape at the toe, I previously needed 1/2 up from my usual size 38 and now am wearing a size 38 in the same shoe. I actually sold my early hangisi's because I prefer and need a little more room at the front.

Please refer to the first post in this thread for photos needed to authenticate a shoe. The closer and crisper the shot, the better.

Genuine IMO and again, all lurkers, please note the terrific detail on these pictures. When you want a meaningful "opinion" on authenticity you need to post this kind of detail, Please review your pictures before you post them and you'll know if enough detail is shown so that the authenticators on this board (and others) can help you.

Thank you very much Shuze!