Authenticate This PRADA - please read post 1 FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies!
This is from a private seller. She said it's a Daino. Thank you!!

lining.jpg

interior-1.jpg

interiortag.jpg

interior2.jpg

exteriortag-1.jpg

bagfront.jpg

I'm so sorry but I don't know why the front Prada tag picture won't rotate! :sad:

Can not help u here sorry. I am just a begainer myself. For ajawas post the faults were very obvious to an amateur like me. For a brand like Prada, it's impossible to have those flows. They are perfect in workmanship. I just used commen sense.

Another private sale: thanks again!

Attachments

• IMAG0016.jpg
    IMAG0016.jpg
    909.2 KB · Views: 1,672
  • IMAG0018.jpg
    IMAG0018.jpg
    709 KB · Views: 1,682
  • IMAG0025.jpg
    IMAG0025.jpg
    760.3 KB · Views: 1,657
  • IMAG0026.jpg
    IMAG0026.jpg
    877.9 KB · Views: 1,676
Ms. Figgy, could u please help me authenticate a bag recently bought though ebay.
Item Id #: 29063607853
seller: maglovena
store: MagLOVEna Store
Description: PRADA Nappa Gaufre Tote XLG Shopper bag Antik Militare Madonna seen BN 1234 NEW.
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290636307853?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648
I am new to this forum. This is my first time using it. Please let me know. If you need anything else. I physically have it now, if u need more pictures please let me know. Thanks in advance. I was recommended to u.

Looks authentic - this seller has a good reputation for authenticity.

Hi, I'm new here, and I just want to ask if somebody can take a look at this bag and give me their opinion if it's authentic or not :smile: I have a feeling it's not, but I thought I'd just check with the experts! Cheers!

Item Name: Authentic Prada Gray Nylon Handbag with free extra gifts
Listing number: 140653474528
Seller ID: glamoursalonhaicao2
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140653474528#ht_500wt_1287
Comments: More images available at: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.288500217856017.69073.275868262452546&type=1

From the hallmarks I can see I'm leaning towards authentic for this one. It's not a style I'm familiar with but the hallmarks are correct.

Edit - Yep, checked up on this and it certainly looks authentic. It's an "enamelled" leather finish, not nylon, and it was sold in Japan. Not sure about any other countries though.

Hello,

I have two Prada bag that I would love for you to look at and let me know for sure if they are in fact authentic or fake. I think they look pretty good, but I am not an expert by any means.

Thanks in advance.

The first is a small bag.

Second is a shoulder bag

No 1 - sorry, but these nylons are so well faked that I can't tell unless I handle it.

No 2 looks authentic, older style though.

Hi ladies!
This is from a private seller. She said it's a Daino. Thank you!!

I'm so sorry but I don't know why the front Prada tag picture won't rotate! :sad:

Looks authentic. Rare to see an authentic one of these on the secondary market. This is one of the most heavily faked of all Prada styles.

Can not help u here sorry. I am just a begainer myself. For ajawas post the faults were very obvious to an amateur like me. For a brand like Prada, it's impossible to have those flows. They are perfect in workmanship. I just used commen sense.

Hmmm.........

The item you are referring was actually authentic IMHO. It takes more than common sense to authenticate. One requires a detailed, working knowledge of Prada hallmarks, styles, materials, colours etc etc etc.........as well as a detailed and extensive working knowledge of what fakes look like and how they differ from authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.