Authenticate This KATE SPADE

btw, who is super Joe Frost? (forgive me if that is a stupid question)

Too Cute! Her name is Jo Frost, and she stars in a show called "Supernanny"... Basically she goes into dysfunctional homes and tried to teach parents how to more effectively interact with their children. She also has a couple of parenting books out right now... She was one of the first to respond to our request for donations, probably because of her tie to children (and our auctions are to benefit a child advocacy center).

THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who helped us authenticate our Kate Spade!!! We now can feel confident about the authenticity of this bag.

Real Kate Spade bag?
Looks off to me, but I'm not even close to an expert. Thoughts?

3461164128_29139212b6_m.jpg

3461164132_1ef010710e_m.jpg

Hi can you authenticate these? thank you!!!

#2 (from the different seller)

4ba7_1.JPG

To me, they look different.. the first one looks authentic and the second looks a little different...what do you think??

Hi can you authenticate these? thank you!!!

#2 (from the different seller)

4ba7_1.JPG

To me, they look different.. the first one looks authentic and the second looks a little different...what do you think??

I believe they are both authentic. Hardware is perfect. Sometimes Kate Spade changes the features just slightly for the same bag. For example, my Noel Bea has a zipper pocket but I have also seen real ones with no zipper.

I have a black suede hand bag with a Kate Spade ‘metal-ly’ tag attached to the front.
Attached as well is a black leather bow-in the fashion of breast cancer awareness or protect the troops-flush with the tag,almost anchoring a strap.
This bag is firm,not malleable,and has a... a protective cover with a clip attachment for the interior. ..like a shell to cover the open gap.
The serial number,stamped in tiny numerals on a metal exterior disc covering the clip, reads 8833313 & NDATO or HAOTA3331628.
The measurements are 11″(L.) x 9″(H.) x3″(W.).
Straps are black leather with white or blonde stitching.
I cannot find anywhere else to turn to in order to authenticate this.
I will transmit more detailed images if necessary.
I haven’t any knowledge of this item’s provenance-and I just need help with the determination.
Would you help me-please?
Please help me.
You are the best! Even better than that!

Attachments

• prse.jpg
    prse.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 1,779
Last edited:
I have a black suede hand bag with a Kate Spade ‘metal-ly’ tag attached to the front.
Attached as well is a black leather bow-in the fashion of breast cancer awareness or protect the troops-flush with the tag,almost anchoring a strap.
This bag is firm,not malleable,and has a... a protective cover with a clip attachment for the interior. ..like a shell to cover the open gap.
The serial number,stamped in tiny numerals on a metal exterior disc covering the clip, reads 8833313 & NDATO or HAOTA3331628.
The measurements are 11″(L.) x 9″(H.) x3″(W.).
Straps are black leather with white or blonde stitching.
I cannot find anywhere else to turn to in order to authenticate this.
I will transmit more detailed images if necessary.
I haven’t any knowledge of this item’s provenance-and I just need help with the determination.
Would you help me-please?
Please help me.
You are the best! Even better than that!

im on the fence with this one , because i read somewhere that KS never puts bows on her bags. do you have a pic of the inside tag?