Jimmy Choo Authenticate This Jimmy Choo (Please use proper format)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jburgh: Thanks! I did not realized it was posted before...

slip: sorry about that, I hope you don't mind i'm getting the bag, I did a google search last night and found it, cannot help not to buy it...

Now I can sleep....I never thought I would buy from ebay (a bit scary), but i guess jimmy choo can make you do a lot of unreasonable things!

again, thanks you all.

You are welcome. It is a pretty bag. I am a fan of the Mahala. You do have to be careful on eBay, 95% of the Choos are fake. Please post any others you are contemplating on this thread. So go to sleep and dream of your new blue bag!

What im wondering about is why anyone would sell a brand new bag for way below its retail value? :sad:

Mezmari - I'm retracting my "looks good to me" post on that khaki Ramona. It was posted before (thanks, _bella_) and thought to be fake.

Do you know what the reserve price is? She may have a high reserve. Also, please ask the seller to take a pic of the underside of the big gold metal clasp. The fake ones have different types of screws.

Mezmari - I'm retracting my "looks good to me" post on that khaki Ramona. It was posted before (thanks, _bella_) and thought to be fake.

Do you know what the reserve price is? She may have a high reserve. Also, please ask the seller to take a pic of the underside of the big gold metal clasp. The fake ones have different types of screws.

Her reserve is 899. Still way below retail for a brand new bag! plus she did not specify on the listing where she got it from, but in the email she told me Saks. Why not post that and the copy of the receipt on the listing. strange...

jburgh: Thanks! I did not realized it was posted before...

slip: sorry about that, I hope you don't mind i'm getting the bag, I did a google search last night and found it, cannot help not to buy it...

Now I can sleep....I never thought I would buy from ebay (a bit scary), but i guess jimmy choo can make you do a lot of unreasonable things!

again, thanks you all.

Oh no, I thought you are having buyer's remorse. Otherwise I'll gladly take over your purchase. :PWell, seems like my hope for an EB Mahala is certainly dashed. But if down the road if you are thinking of selling yours, do let me know! :heart:

Who thought it was fake? I thought it looked good, too.

On page 2, message #17, third link Robyn thinks it looks questionable. I only mentioned it because I remember the auction. I don't own any of the belted bags so wouldn't make an authenticity assessment myself.

Oh no, I thought you are having buyer's remorse. Otherwise I'll gladly take over your purchase. :PWell, seems like my hope for an EB Mahala is certainly dashed. But if down the road if you are thinking of selling yours, do let me know! :heart:

definitely...let's see when the bag arrives, if it does not work out for me, I will let u know...:okay:

#1-Rio pics look good. :tup:
#2-ciggy looks good...get another opinion, I don't know enough about this style. I think Robynbenz has one.
#3-Ask for a clear pic of the lilac nameplate-I don't like it when sellers have private feedback.
#4-Wow! That bag looks gorgeous-get a clear pic of the lilac nameplate.
I don't know why sellers post so many pics and the close ups are not clear or don't show a good pic of what you need to see. Makes me suspicious!!!

Dear ladies,

Please help me with this bag. Is it authentic?

Thanks is advance!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 210
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 219
  • 04.jpg