Jimmy Choo Authenticate This JIMMY CHOO (No Shoes - go to Shoe Forum)

I think the label is slightly off because the camera distorted it. Can you post a picture of the interior lining? I’d also like to see the interior area where the interior lining at the back seams to the interior side but what I see looks correct.

I think the label is slightly off because the camera distorted it. Can you post a picture of the interior lining? I’d also like to see the interior area where the interior lining at the back seams to the interior side but what I see looks correct.

Attachments

• IMG_5211.jpg
    IMG_5211.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_5212.jpg
    IMG_5212.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5213.jpg
    IMG_5213.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5215.jpg
    IMG_5215.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 94
The insole must have a label. Can you post clearer pictures of the insole?
Sorry but I can’t authenticate them although everything looks correct without seeing what’s under that added insole. Perhaps Audreylita can also take a look.
even the bottom of the shoes? I've only seen the bottom of the Alanahs with rubber soles covered in stars -- that and the lack of label is what concerns me.

ok, so your professional opinion is that they are in fact inauthentic?
I am passing as you can see from my history that I rarely comment on rope. I personally would not sell these but that is my opinion only. I believe the style is Pallis.
even the bottom of the shoes? I've only seen the bottom of the Alanahs with rubber soles covered in stars -- that and the lack of label is what concerns me.
They are not Alanahs.

Hello,
Can you please help me identify if these shoes are real?
They're not from ebay but from a Portuguese website where people sell their stuff so I can't really fit the mold of the thread because sellers don't have ratings or anything like ebay does.

Model: upon Google research they look like the Jimmy Choo Abel in gold glitter
Link: https://m.olx.pt/anuncio/jimmy-choo-IDCZW5x.html#position=3&page=1

I've attached the photos, thank you so much in advance and I'm sorry I couldn't get better pictures from the seller!
Screenshot_20190326-161527.png Screenshot_20190326-161530.png Screenshot_20190326-161532.png Screenshot_20190326-161524.png