Authenticate This! jewelry or Seller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this an authentic Cartier hallmark for a Love bracelet?

Thanks in advance. :smile:

RosegoldLovecuffhallmark.jpg

Hi Everyone!

I need help authenticating this Tiffany & Co. Crown Key Pendant:
Tiffany-Crown_Key_Pendant-01.jpg

Tiffany-Crown_Key_Pendant-02.jpg

The seller has 100% feedback score of 94 on eBay... but I've seen some pretty bad counterfeit Tiffany keys from a seller with 99.5%, so that isn't necessarily reassuring.
Seller's name is: 604aznboytoy

In the first picture, it looks good. But the second picture has me questioning its authenticity b/c of the lack of precision with the "T" part at the tip of the key. But I am wondering if this slight imperfection is common amongst Tiffany's keys? Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a pouch or box but I can live with that. Thoughts?

It is pre-owned and I only have 13 hrs left to Buy It Now at $115 CAD. It retails for $275 new at Tiffany.ca
Please help!

Thank you in advance :heart::love:

Hi Everyone!

I need help authenticating this Tiffany & Co. Crown Key Pendant:
View attachment 1658000

View attachment 1658001

The seller has 100% feedback score of 94 on eBay... but I've seen some pretty bad counterfeit Tiffany keys from a seller with 99.5%, so that isn't necessarily reassuring.
Seller's name is: 604aznboytoy

In the first picture, it looks good. But the second picture has me questioning its authenticity b/c of the lack of precision with the "T" part at the tip of the key. But I am wondering if this slight imperfection is common amongst Tiffany's keys? Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a pouch or box but I can live with that. Thoughts?

It is pre-owned and I only have 13 hrs left to Buy It Now at $115 CAD. It retails for $275 new at Tiffany.ca
Please help!

Thank you in advance :heart::love:

This one looks good to me, although I think i'm too late for you to buy it, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.