Authenticate This COACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Hyacinth! I should know better to ask here before bid, but I though since its "leather" it should be safe.
don't know they fakes leather too!

appreciated all your helps, thank's again!

That's a nasty fake - BOTH halves of the serial number are completely wrong. And there are other problems too.

Contact the seller, tell her the bag has been verified Counterfeit, and insist on a full refund. Tell her if she wants it back she's also responsible for paying the return shipping and the extra cost for signature delivery confirmation.

And after this, please remember to ask for authentication BEFORE you bid. And never never NEVER bid on anything that doesn't have a good clear photo of the creed patch!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-new-2009-...1532QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWQQsalenotsupported

Please help authenticate this for me, I was gonna order it off coach.com, but if this is real then I will save some $$ and get this one!

Perhaps I'm a cynic but I don't feel comfortable. It's a low-feedback member with no recent history and no selling proven history of selling designer items. Couple that with the fact that there are some "decent" fake Sabrina bags, I'd find another seller who has earned a reputation. This isn't to say that the bag is fake because I don't see red flags nor do I know whether it's fake. But I just wouldn't want to take the risk. JMHO.

Perhaps I'm a cynic but I don't feel comfortable. It's a low-feedback member with no recent history and no selling proven history of selling designer items. Couple that with the fact that there are some "decent" fake Sabrina bags, I'd find another seller who has earned a reputation. This isn't to say that the bag is fake because I don't see red flags nor do I know whether it's fake. But I just wouldn't want to take the risk. JMHO.

Thanks! I am going to contact the seller for some more pictures, etc just to make sure they have the bag. I get skeptical with low feedback sellers, but then again I have gotten some of my best deals from them.

Thanks! I am going to contact the seller for some more pictures, etc just to make sure they have the bag. I get skeptical with low feedback sellers, but then again I have gotten some of my best deals from them.

I got a NWT authentic large steel Sabrina for less than I paid at the outlet for a teal one from a new seller. I think sometimes they sell low to build a reputation. Having said that, I paid with a credit card through Paypal just in case.

The biggest red flag I'm seeing with this auction though is there isn't a single photo of the chain strap, almost like it was intentionally cut out of the pictures. I'm not saying that's the case, but there were a couple of fake Sabrinas listed recently where the chains were blatantly horrible.

Got another one for you ladies to check out.

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/mrsb...ATENT__with_amber_hardware__Sabrina_12957_NWT

I think if I get this one, it will satisfy my need for some patent leather and black..

I posted a few days ago that I got a small black patent Sabrina from Coach and they still had a few more at the time. Since that is selling for over retail, you may want to call Jax and order direct if they still have any.

If they don't though, I'd say that one is authentic since it looks just like mine. :smile:

I posted a few days ago that I got a small black patent Sabrina from Coach and they still had a few more at the time. Since that is selling for over retail, you may want to call Jax and order direct if they still have any.

If they don't though, I'd say that one is authentic since it looks just like mine. :smile:

Thanks for the suggestion! I will try that first, then maybe make her an offer on this one.

Thank you so much Hyacinth! I should know better to ask here before bid, but I though since its "leather" it should be safe.
don't know they fakes leather too!

appreciated all your helps, thank's again!

They fake leather bags and not just the newer ones, there are a lot of "classic" and vintage Coach leather bags that are fake too. Just about everything Coach makes has been faked.

BTW, I know the seller didn't show any pics of the serial number but if she had, that number is on the Fakes list at the Answers To Authenticity Questions thread, post # 285:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-sh...henticity-questions-94198-19.html#post8716549

Status
Not open for further replies.