Authenticate This! Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me if these bags on Ebay are Authentic? Both say they are, but I've already been burnt once.:confused1: Personally, I don't even carry a purse, but my tweener daughter has it on her "wish" list!

item=180185159040

item=170171010127

Can anyone tell me if these bags on Ebay are Authentic? Both say they are, but I've already been burnt once.:confused1: Personally, I don't even carry a purse, but my tweener daughter has it on her "wish" list!

item=180185159040

item=170171010127

the first one ended, but seemed authentic.
the second one, idk. something doesn't seem right about it. :confused1:

the first one ended, but seemed authentic.
the second one, idk. something doesn't seem right about it. :confused1:

Thanks jennybyrd for your reply.

:confused1:
The 1st one (180185159040) I really want to believe is okay, but the top/bottom stitches on the creed appear to be angled up - not perfectly straight?

Also, should the handle rivets have any type of stamping? I have no clue if there should even be rivets. I could not find this style anywhere else to compare it to.

The second one (170171010127)(you know who got) I checked pretty well upon receipt, the zipper is stamped, the pattern lines up....not sure what else to look for?

:tdown:I had actually gotten burnt on a wristlet, which after much research, appears ALL WRONG. Signature C's outside and inside, no zipper markings, pattern doesn't match front/back....

Status
Not open for further replies.