Authenticate This Chloe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you help me - I have posted this on the Chloe part of the forum - but I'm trying here too - can anyone help and tell me if this bag is an authentic Edith or a fake - serial number is 03-06-53

Haven't bought this bag - but was considering it. A friend of mine has purchased a Mulberry from this person - and it WAS authentic - but I'm not sure about this - so I know some of you people are pretty good and knowledgable. Thanks SO much!:idea:

Attachments

• bag.JPG
    bag.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 26
  • bag1.JPG
    bag1.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 27
  • bag2.JPG
    bag2.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 28
  • bag3.JPG
    bag3.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 26
  • bag4.JPG
    bag4.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 25
Can you help me - I have posted this on the Chloe part of the forum - but I'm trying here too - can anyone help and tell me if this bag is an authentic Edith or a fake - serial number is 03-06-53

Haven't bought this bag - but was considering it. A friend of mine has purchased a Mulberry from this person - and it WAS authentic - but I'm not sure about this - so I know some of you people are pretty good and knowledgable. Thanks SO much!:idea:

Hi again Lescoy. A serial number of 03-06-05 is fine. It would be good if we could get a picture it though! The leather and shape on this bag does look good, but wait for a few opinions before buying! ;)

Hi again Lescoy. A serial number of 03-06-05 is fine. It would be good if we could get a picture it though! The leather and shape on this bag does look good, but wait for a few opinions before buying! ;)

Also a link to the Ebay auction. This can be just as important re feedback, other items for sale/been sold and what they SAY in the listing!

Ok, well i finally got my paddy. I thought I'd authenticate here as well as my poupette just to make sure. so what do you think??

2908943480100416539hfxmKe_th.jpg
2345074050100416539FwQION_th.jpg
2397819040100416539KqfctY_th.jpg
2972659180100416539ZqytCL_th.jpg
2104511260100416539IhAwLq_th.jpg
2459632320100416539LTtgVS_th.jpg
2329521600100416539GopODR_th.jpg
2404085350100416539gTRTPE_th.jpg

Oh, and re the feedback for the seller of Chloe Edith - its 97.1 I think - but the negative was in February, and the buyer did state the bag was authentic, just wasn't pleased with its condition.They don't have a huge feedback rating (66) and the person I know was pleased with her Mulberry, and did have it authenticated at her nearest Mulberry store.

^^ Ahhh, thank you so much, Babi! :flowers:

But I'm 99.99% sure that she is not a genuine buyer at all, but actually the seller's own shill bidding account; for bidding up the price of his/her own hideous fakes. :yes:

I couldn't resist replying, again:

'OK, calm down. I'll tell you why I dare - because had you been some poor, naive, genuine buyer, or perhaps a child bidding on your Mum's account; you would have been ripped off to the tune of at least £226.00 for that hideous fake and the intentionally child-distracting 'kitty'. Frankly, I believe your indignance is as least as fake the bags you sell. Please stop selling fakes as authentic - it is illegal and immoral.'

I got another reply - I can't believe the nerve of this :censor: :

'I have never sold any fakes and neither am I selling any fakes. I will be reporting you as harrassing ebay members.

GOODBYE!'

...and I replied:

'...and I will be reporting you as a shill bidding fake seller. GOODBYE!!!'

Please, please, please report this scammer for shill bidding and selling fakes, ASAP!!! :flowers:

Ok, well i finally got my paddy. I thought I'd authenticate here as well as my poupette just to make sure. so what do you think??

Erdeva, I can't open the images... I don't know how to say it in English, but I can't view them in a larger size, so it's very hard to give you an answer for me... Apparently it looks good!:smile:
Could you try ti upload the images separately?

'I have never sold any fakes and neither am I selling any fakes. I will be reporting you as harrassing ebay members.

GOODBYE!'

...and I replied:

Please, please, please report this scammer for shill bidding and selling fakes, ASAP!!! :flowers:

Hi, chloe,
Could you please repeat the number of the auction? It would be easier for me to report. Thank you... BTW you've been really smart in your replies! :graucho:

Oh, and re the feedback for the seller of Chloe Edith - its 97.1 I think - but the negative was in February, and the buyer did state the bag was authentic, just wasn't pleased with its condition.They don't have a huge feedback rating (66) and the person I know was pleased with her Mulberry, and did have it authenticated at her nearest Mulberry store.

Lescoy, I don't have a big experience in Edith, so... to me, it looks good. But wait other opinions!
What I don't understand is that the 4th picture seems of another bag.... another colour... am I wrong?

GOODBYE!'

...and I replied:

Here's the link to the auction, the seller's shill bidding ID is the 'winner' of it:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Authentic-Chl...103861160QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here's the link to the shill bidding report page:

http://cgi1.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayI... Policies > Rules for Sellers > Shill Bidding

TIA! :flowers:

Babi - re the photos of the Edith - well actually I wondered about that last image too - as it does look a different colour. Now it could be the light - and that it may have been taken in two different places - but yes I agree - it could in theory be two different bags. Think I'll check that!!! Could be interesting!:yahoo:

Here's the link to the auction, the seller's shill bidding ID is the 'winner' of it:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Authentic-Chl...103861160QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Re the above - I just checked this link - and I have to say:graucho:, although I'm not an expert - the Paddington in the photo can't be authentic - the padlock is wrong, or at least the 'Chloe' imprint looks way too big! Personally I do like the 'furry kitten' - mind you looks like the seller now has their 'claws out!!!

Hi, chloe,
Could you please repeat the number of the auction? It would be easier for me to report. Thank you... BTW you've been really smart in your replies! :graucho:

Thanks (again!), Babi! :shame:

The link to the auction and the page to report the seller for shill bidding is on my previous post, BTW. :smile:

If you could also mention that the bag he was selling was a hideous fake, that would be great! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.