Authenticate This BOTTEGA VENETA

Hi BV ladies, I would like to ask you for help, if you could tell if there are red flags on this medium Cabat on VC, even though there are no photos of the tag. Thanks a lot.

If it is OK would this look like a lagoon ?

Leather tote
Listed by Retro Tale

It’s really hard to say without seeing the plaque and the authenticity tag. The season is on the plaque and that will give a clue to the year. Looks like it could be Lagoon. It looks good though, the intrecciato in even and the bottom look good. That’s all I can say without seeing the needed details.

Hi BV ladies, I would like to ask you for help, if you could tell if there are red flags on this medium Cabat on VC, even though there are no photos of the tag. Thanks a lot.

If it is OK would this look like a lagoon ?

Leather tote
Listed by Retro Tale

It’s really hard to say without seeing the plaque and the authenticity tag. The season is on the plaque and that will give a clue to the year. Looks like it could be Lagoon. It looks good though, the intrecciato in even and the bottom look good. That’s all I can say without seeing the needed details.

Here's a close up of the plaque from the seller's site directly. Hth a little.

Screenshot_20240225-211441_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: V0N1B2
Hi ears, thanks a lot !

Thanks a lot everyone !

Reactions: earswithfeet
Reactions: Twiggstu
Hi, could I please get some help with authenticating this bag?

Item Name: Small Loop Camera Bag, color “Light Brown”
Working Link to pictures:
attached
Comments:
The inside is not bonded suede intrecciato, but rather is leather like the outside of the bag. Is this new? Also including two photos of the tag for clarity. Let me know if more pictures are needed.

IMG_0101.jpeg
IMG_0101.jpegIMG_0108.jpegIMG_0107.jpegIMG_0102.jpegIMG_0106.jpegIMG_0103.jpegIMG_0105.jpegIMG_0104.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0101.jpeg
    IMG_0101.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 2